New pastures!

Post new Events, Trackdays, etc - then discuss in the sub-forums below
dirkpitt

Re: New pastures!

Post by dirkpitt » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:04 pm

okay update.....been down in bath area for a while and so far so good......havent, done much hooning around but did pop up to castle combe for a look see.........not bad and i'm defo wanting a crack at it very soon.....not as interesting as Knocky IMO as there isn’t enough hills and dips etc...

it just makes you realise what a little gem Knocky is so don't knock it :lol: as they say. might be the only one in Scotland but it’s a good'n.
Roads are too congested to enjoy down here at the mo.....but had a wee run through chedder gorge, which wasn’t bad......
Again spolt for choice up in Scotlandshire...
captian james t kirk-i am sorry i cant hear you, over the sound of how awesome i am-

1998 Audi Elige s1-1.8t 20v

05 Exige S2 - stage 2- Piperx VIS induction

Andy G

Post by Andy G » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:10 pm

not sure i'd agree with that. Loved racing at Combe, in the wet it was epic. Its also way longer.

Part of my amusement might have been watching people disappear in to the cornfields though :mrgreen:

KH is way easier to learn, and has elevation changes, but Combe is a very good track. (slightly biased as it was my only win!)
AMG GT-R
Atom 4
Lotus Esprit S4S
G30 M5 Comp

dirkpitt

Post by dirkpitt » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:23 pm

:roll: cant really argue ..if you have raced there...will have to have a blast and see what its like first before making an opinion... :thumbsup
captian james t kirk-i am sorry i cant hear you, over the sound of how awesome i am-

1998 Audi Elige s1-1.8t 20v

05 Exige S2 - stage 2- Piperx VIS induction