Xmas karting and curry

Post new Events, Trackdays, etc - then discuss in the sub-forums below
Stu160

Post by Stu160 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:59 pm

mac wrote:Many thanks for Mandy & I - I don't think the pair of us have laughed so hard in a long, long time.

Really enjoyed the karting - had a great tussle with Robin & Lawrence, real on the edge stuff - only pity that it was for last place :cry:

That is some party trick you've got Stu - don't want to know where you learned it from though :D

Mac
I had forgot I had done that ,till Anne told me the next day,the end of the night was a bit of a blurr :lol:

I think it was Anne,who asked Dave to do his trick(http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/laura/galle ... shtml#jump) :lol: :lol: ,and then she asked him if he could do my party trick(pick up a coin from the floor,with you mouth,with only you feet allowed to touch the ground....they had just mopped the floor 8) )

Cant remember if he could or not,they then bundled me in the boot of the voyager,and Catrina drove us home.(again,thanks :cheers )

Then more drink ,and talking rubbish til 5.30!!

I think Neil had a wee fall out with my pal(also Neil) which I cant remember,even though Anne sent me out to find Neil,not sure what happened?

Great night.(now the hangover has gone away)

Stu

Shug

Post by Shug » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:25 am

Good to see folks, shame it was a fleeting visit from me, but the banter alone was worth it :)

Cheers Stu :thumbsup
2010 Honda VFR1200F
1990 Honda VFR400 NC30
2000 Honda VTR1000 SP1
2000 Kawasaki ZX-7R