Soapbox tech

Forum for discussing motorsport events & participation

Moderators: pete, Shug, campbell, simon, ed, robin

Re: Soapbox tech

Postby anthonyyule » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:44 am

campbell wrote:Nope.

Then I found it in Junk. Tried to flag as Not Junk then lost it!!

Can you resend? Ta.


Resent to you and Ferg just now :thumbsup
anthonyyule
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:54 pm

Re: Soapbox tech

Postby campbell » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:18 pm

New rear wheel assemblies installed tonight.

We now have a rolling chassis :thumbsup

Image

Lots of strengthening work to do now. And still in prototype parts...but we might just pull it off :-)
http://www.rathmhor.com | Coaching, training, consultancy
User avatar
campbell
 
Posts: 14682
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:42 pm
Location: West Lothian

Re: Soapbox tech

Postby Ferg » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:29 pm

Looks great Campbell! :-D

The house move might be our undoing. Attendance was beginning to look sketchy but after discussion we're still going to make it. :thumbsup :drive
S1 Exige
Legacy
SoapBox
User avatar
Ferg
 
Posts: 3426
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:56 pm
Location: Auld Reekie

Re: Soapbox tech

Postby campbell » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:01 pm

Lol

Just bang some stripes and a "Kennedy Edition" sticker on it and roll it back out. The Lotus Way ;-)
http://www.rathmhor.com | Coaching, training, consultancy
User avatar
campbell
 
Posts: 14682
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:42 pm
Location: West Lothian

Re: Soapbox tech

Postby anthonyyule » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 am

Ferg wrote:Looks great Campbell! :-D

The house move might be our undoing. Attendance was beginning to look sketchy but after discussion we're still going to make it. :thumbsup :drive


Ferg - I need your team name please :)

Soapbox tickets and instructions have now been posted out :) :)
anthonyyule
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:54 pm

Re: Soapbox tech

Postby campbell » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Sh!t. Need to get ours finished :-/
http://www.rathmhor.com | Coaching, training, consultancy
User avatar
campbell
 
Posts: 14682
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:42 pm
Location: West Lothian

Re: Soapbox tech

Postby C7Steve » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:42 am

campbell wrote:New rear wheel assemblies installed tonight.

We now have a rolling chassis :thumbsup

Image

Lots of strengthening work to do now. And still in prototype parts...but we might just pull it off :-)


Nice photobomb James :thumbsup

Steve.
C7Steve
 
Posts: 2814
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:00 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: Soapbox tech

Postby campbell » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:15 pm

Clever ;-)
http://www.rathmhor.com | Coaching, training, consultancy
User avatar
campbell
 
Posts: 14682
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:42 pm
Location: West Lothian

Re: Soapbox tech

Postby pete » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:52 pm

campbell wrote:Lol

Just bang some stripes and a "Kennedy Edition" sticker on it and roll it back out. The Lotus Way ;-)


lol
'99 - '03 Titanium S1 111S.
'03 - '10 Starlight Black S2 111S
'11 - '17 S2 135R
'17 - '?? S2 Exige S+
pete
Vexatious Litigant
 
Posts: 4514
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:23 pm
Location: Kilmarnock

Previous

Return to Motorsport

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest