Malaysia F1

Forum for discussing motorsport events & participation
robin
Jedi Master

Malaysia F1

Post by robin » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:32 am

Interesting outcome for Ferrari. I suspect it will be business as usual in China, but Mercedes need to work on their tyre usage for high temp circuits!

Rosberg's face looked like someone had given him a pack of sour sweets and then slapped him :-)

Hamilton looked happy to have beaten Rosberg, but expect he threw the toys out of the pram on tyre choice (surely they should have put the softs on for the last stint, no matter they had done a few qualifying laps on them) - I didn't watch the interviews after the race so not sure how long his good humour lasted?

Pleased for Vettel - I saw in an interview that he takes responsibility for his poor performance last year - and clearly he deserved to win this race, so well done.

It will be a test of character for Alonso to see Ferrari having an unexpectedly good car!

Cheers,
Robin
I is in your loomz nibblin ur wirez
#bemoretut

graeme

Re: Malaysia F1

Post by graeme » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:52 am

I got goosebumps hearing the German + Italian national anthems again. Great stuff! Oh to be at Monza this year...

I do think Merc still have it, but I hope there are a few more top-steps for Vettel along the way. And lets not forget Kimi's pace too, which went largely unmentioned, but he climbed back up to 4th and was popping up purple laps. :thumbsup

Overall, not a race that justified the sky subscription, but a glimmer of hope for some good scraps later in the year.

campbell

Re: Malaysia F1

Post by campbell » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:15 pm

And Christian Horner just needs to get on with life.
http://www.rathmhor.com | Coaching, training, consultancy