Silent auction for Goodwood FoS tickets

Anything goes in here.....
ceejam

Silent auction for Goodwood FoS tickets

Post by ceejam » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:49 pm

Hi folks,

Just a quick heads up that Charlie Butler-Henderson (Vikki's wee brother!) is offering tickets for Goodwood FoS (next weekend).

There is an audition in aid of the Cleft Lip & Palate Association (http://www.clapa.com) as Charlie's Nephew was born with a cleft.

My son Rory was born with a cleft lip and so this is a charity which has a connection for me.

The auction can be accessed via the facebook link below or follow the instructions below!

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?stor ... =596564147

Have you ever wanted to go to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?

For all you petrol heads out there, the Butler-Hendersons are household names in the world of UK Motorsport.

To kick off his support of CLAPA Charlie Butler-Henderson has donated this sensational package as a prize to the highest bidder in our very own charity auction:
• A pair of tickets to attend the Goodwood Festival of Speed on Thursday 29th June (next week)
• An ELDON Signature watch (generously donated by Eldon Watches)
• A pair of REVO sunglasses (generously donated by barnabysopticians.com)
• MINI Branded T-Shirts and MINI Hat signed by Charlie
• A tour around the Racecar and of course a meet and greet with Charlie himself

Charlie is a veteran Race Driver and won his most recent title for The MINI CHALLENGE in 2015, 3rd in 2016 and holds title hopes for this years MINI CHALLENGE Championship.

He’s also known as the younger brother of Vicki Butler-Henderson - who is a renowned racing driver and familiar TV presenter. Inspired by his nephew Mason, who was born with a cleft, Charlie has decided to use his motorsport fame and success to give something back and CLAPA is delighted that Charlie is pledging his wholehearted support to CLAPA.

Vicki said: “We have supported CLAPA for 16 years now and it is a joy to see so many happy results - the volunteers and families involved are all wonderful.”

Charlie added: “It’s a real pleasure to support this amazing cause and I cannot wait to meet the highest bidders and make your Goodwood Experience one to remember. See you there!!”

We are inviting you to make a sealed bid by emailing us with the donation you think that will secure this fantastic prize. The auction will close at 10am on Monday 26th June. We will contact you later that day to organise payment and arrange overnight registered delivery to you.

We are hoping to raise at least £500 for this unique prize with 100% being donated to CLAPA - how high could you go?

All you have to do is email: mike.hey@clapa.com with your bid and contact phone number by 10.00am on Monday 26th June. He will contact let you know if you have been successful later that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk