Wheeler dealers season 17

Anything goes in here.....
Dave

Wheeler dealers season 17

Post by Dave » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:51 am

I must admit I stopped watching Wheeler dealers when it went all American, however just watched a clip with Ant Anstead working on a Cosworth turbo, I quite like his presenting style, informative without making it too dumb. Might give the new series a look when it starts.

https://youtu.be/PBgaMrXg0zE

tut
Barefoot Ninja

Re: Wheeler dealers season 17

Post by tut » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:09 am

Will give it a try, but it is not WD without Edd and that annoying fat twat.

I always wanted to punch him but the combination worked.

tut

H8OAG

Post by H8OAG » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:20 am

Dave wrote:I must admit I stopped watching Wheeler dealers when it went all American, however just watched a clip with Ant Anstead working on a Cosworth turbo, I quite like his presenting style, informative without making it too dumb. Might give the new series a look when it starts.

https://youtu.be/PBgaMrXg0zE
Had a weird phone call about my Elise from someone who allegedly knows you Dave.
Ex Navy...........and very keen to "impress me" with his in depth knowledge of the marque

I view it as a public service counselling all those tyre kickers

:cheers
Younger member of Team Still Game

99 Lotus Elise 111S.....Heterosexual Spec ...S1
BMW Z4M40i
Range Rover Velar
2022 Spec Mini JCW
BMW R9T Scrambler Sport
Monkey Bike with 125cc conversion
Honda 250 Race Quad
Womaniser Liberty

Dave

Post by Dave » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:00 pm

H8OAG wrote:
Had a weird phone call about my Elise from someone who allegedly knows you Dave.
Ex Navy...........and very keen to "impress me" with his in depth knowledge of the marque

I view it as a public service counselling all those tyre kickers

:cheers
I wonder if that was Mark, he used to post on here now and then, if so he's had quite a few Elise's, the problem was he wrote most of them off, he also had a very memorable brown S2, memorable for probably the wrong reason as it was one of the worst colours I've ever seen on an Elise, don't think he kept it for very long, last I herd was he had a very low miles S1 that used to live in a carcoon and never saw the light of day, anyway small world.