Black Steven's Esprit and TUT

Please do not post registrations
Super7

Black Steven's Esprit and TUT

Post by Super7 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:09 pm

Lovely black esprit on the Oldmeldrum to pittmeden road.

TUT in the white rocket on the Cabrach.

Went out early since the sun was out, was only meant to be an hour. Three and a half hours later, Peterhead, oldmeldrum, Turriff, Glendronach, Huntly, Dufftown, tomintoul, Lecht, then back over Cabrach to Rhynie and a dash to Cruden bay for Father's Day lunch.

Super7

Re: Black Steven's Esprit and TUT

Post by Super7 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:13 pm

I was in the Morgan TUT, I would have stopped and backed up for a chat, but I'd already realised I gone too far away to be back in time for the lunch at twelve, I was only half an hour late!

tut
Barefoot Ninja

Post by tut » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:25 am

Pity we were going in different directions Ewan. Just had time to wave to you but did not even see the car make, just that you had a lassie with you.

I was making the most of a sunny day and the repair to the track and drive, so went via Fennel but there was nobody there, so took the back roads home, Alford, Cabrach, Dufftown, Tomintoul, Keith. Hoped to come across some other petrolheads or bikers out for a run, but the roads were quiet.

tut

Super7

Post by Super7 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:52 pm

It was a superb run Tut, hardly anybody about, it's a pity I haven't figured out how to post pictures on here, there are some crackers.

Your car looks great on the road, it was good to see a fellow enthusiast instead of the usual SUV stone throwers I came across, only thing is, there was no lassie tut, just me. Don't worry though, my wife believes me, she knows no one in their right mind would enjoy a three hour thrash in a Morgan with me driving!

tut
Barefoot Ninja

Post by tut » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:23 pm

Surprised some smart ass has not already piped up that your greatest nightmare is meeting tut coming the other way.

Bollocks, I should have gone to Specsavers........

tut