End of season

Strictly for tarmac whores
tut
Barefoot Ninja

Re: End of season

Post by tut » Wed May 18, 2016 9:21 am

Spun at Oulton once, remember when it snowed? Just before they closed the track for the snow and power failure.

Spun like a top from one side to the other but ended up in the centre of the track facing backwards just after the left hander going into Druids. Sat watching the cars coming around the bend before they saw me and could not get out.

Scary......

tut

Mike Scib

Post by Mike Scib » Wed May 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Donny, Oulton sounds good to me too :thumbsup
alicrozier wrote:As Robin said, need to be comfortable and confident to push right up to the limit - sometimes you only find the limit by going beyond it...
(that's why I think Mike will do fine, that and his lack of imagination). :roll: :lol:

Ferg

Post by Ferg » Thu May 19, 2016 7:27 am

robin wrote:Druids at Oulton Park always requires a degree of commitment, particularly if it has rained at any time in the last month :-)
Druids scares me every time. Never been when it's fully dry non slippy and thus have never really been through it anything other than gingerly.

alicrozier

Post by alicrozier » Thu May 19, 2016 8:25 am

Ferg wrote:
robin wrote:Druids at Oulton Park always requires a degree of commitment, particularly if it has rained at any time in the last month :-)
Druids scares me every time. Never been when it's fully dry non slippy and thus have never really been through it anything other than gingerly.
We all felt it was grippier last time there, not quite the same scary difference as you got under the trees. I remember having moments there on sighting laps, such was the differential.
New tar perhaps?

Fully dry it's awesome, as is Island Bend...and Old Hall... :D
All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Any references to laptimes, speed or driving on the public highway are purely for dramatic effect.

Andy G

Post by Andy G » Fri May 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Echo Ali's point.actually last time it was unrecognisable.

Took the Gordon line and no slip....wtf
AMG GT-R
Atom 4
Lotus Esprit S4S
G30 M5 Comp