Paint correction & toiching up of chips

Take good care of her
Gooldie

Paint correction & toiching up of chips

Post by Gooldie » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:05 pm

I am looking to have some paint correction dobe on my car as the paintwork is full of swirls. Was wondering if anyone has any recomendations of someone who could do this in Glasgow for me and rough idea of cost.

I also have a few chips that i would like touched up, has anyone used chips away to do this and what were the results like? don't feel the need to or expensive of getting the full front resparyed.
Lotus Evora
Mercedes E63 Wagon
Range Rover

s29ttc

Re: Paint correction & toiching up of chips

Post by s29ttc » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:00 pm

allyrennie on here from 360 Detailing has great feedback from his work for paint correction. Many posts showing his work and many cars been done on here. Just have a browse through Mass, Andy G etc spring to mind recently having their cars done. :thumbsup

1999 S1 Elise 111S - Fun Spec

2004 Mercedes Benz CLK 200 - Daily Driver Spec

2004 Mitsubishi Shogun- Dog Transport Spec

cstrachan

Re: Paint correction & toiching up of chips

Post by cstrachan » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Gooldie wrote:I am looking to have some paint correction dobe on my car as the paintwork is full of swirls. Was wondering if anyone has any recomendations of someone who could do this in Glasgow for me and rough idea of cost.

I also have a few chips that i would like touched up, has anyone used chips away to do this and what were the results like? don't feel the need to or expensive of getting the full front resparyed.
Used chips away before and results were good. All diffent guys though so it can all depend on who you get.
2003 Vauxhall VX220 2.2
2013 Astra BiTurbo
2015 Fiesta Ecoboost