Elephant

Know a good deal ?
simon
Site Admin

Re: Elephant

Post by simon » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:11 pm

Chas wrote:Went to 'confused.com' to check and their search showed Elephant £200 cheaper than anyone for the Exige S2 @ £480 fully comp. Not bad at all.
That's because Elephant are owned by the Admiral group and they own confused.com, it's no surprise that Elephant almost always comes out top through that site. I'm with Chris Knott, unless you're a noob Elise owner (they won't touch you if you are) they'll beat any quote by 10%, I knocked £200 off my A-Plan renewal by going to them and they don't have call centres in India :thumbsup

gdr

Post by gdr » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:26 am

Elephant just added £34 to the Panda insurance on renewal due to my SP30. Didn't think only 3 points counted against you for insurance nowadays. Certainly didn't bother A-plan who insure the Exige, or Budget who insure wifey's Freelander. Still only £219 for Panda so I stuck with Elephant, not worth the trouble shopping around on this occasion.
Aging biker

The_Rossatron

Post by The_Rossatron » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:16 pm

Elephant have always been cheapest for me, only hassles I've had reflect other peoples experience with renewals. Always more than a new quote would be, after a few phone calls they could be talked back down again... a bit annoying and shows a great reward for loyalty.

Other than that and their indian call centres, they were ok.
"There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling right now."
Ferrari F355, Fiat Panda 100HP, Rover Mini Cooper

http://www.allflashnocash.com