Can SE help you through the Credit Crunch?

Anything goes in here.....
Dominic

Re: Can SE help you through the Credit Crunch?

Post by Dominic » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Should I re-title this thread "Donkey's Sky offers"? :lol: ...joking aside, keep the special offers coming!....(would be nice if you could come up with some for existing customers too) :wink: :thumbsup
http://www.dsaccountancy.com

1999 Lotus Elise Sport 135'99

renmure

Post by renmure » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Dominic wrote:(would be nice if you could come up with some for existing customers too) :wink: :thumbsup
Amen :)
Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Wanted: Train.

tonyg

Post by tonyg » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:34 pm

renmure wrote:
Dominic wrote:(would be nice if you could come up with some for existing customers too) :wink: :thumbsup
Amen :)
Calling them and threatening to leave will usually get some action AFAIK (Not a SKY subscriber, so not sure of this).
Now with half an engine

campbell

Post by campbell » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:36 pm

It works with Virgin Media...from time to time!
http://www.rathmhor.com | Coaching, training, consultancy

Sanjøy

Post by Sanjøy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Quite a few roles just been send out by my HR team.

http://www.2e2.com/about-us/careers

Latest Top Roles are:

• Head of Service Desk (2011.647) Please apply using one of the links provided above or contact Umaad Hussain for further details

• Back-up and Data Management Technician – Netbackup (TJM102) Please apply using one of the links provided above or contact Tim Matthews for further details

• Infrastructure Architect – Server/Storage/Backup (TJM104) Please apply using one of the links provided above or contact Tim Matthews for further details

• Solutions Delivery Manager – People Management (TJM106) Please apply using one of the links provided above or contact Tim Matthews for further details

• Oracle Technical Consultant (TJM107) Please apply using one of the links provided above or contact Tim Matthews for further details

• PMO Admin (1587) – Please apply using one of the links provided above or contact Matthew Evans for further details

• E-Channel Support Analyst – Leeds (4810) Please apply using one of the links provided above or contact Keegan Menezes for further details

• SC Citrix Design – Reading (4747) Please apply using one of the links provided above or contact Keegan Menezes for further details

• Unix SA – Glasgow (4685) Please apply using one of the links provided above or contact Keegan Menezes for further details

• Unix/Storage Architect – Edinburgh (4808) Please apply using one of the links provided above or contact Keegan Menezes for further details

• AD Admin/Design – Welwyn Garden City (4630) Please apply using one of the links provided above or contact Keegan Menezes for further details
W213 All Terrain

Lazydonkey

Re: Re: Can SE help you through the Credit Crunch?

Post by Lazydonkey » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Dominic wrote:Should I re-title this thread "Donkey's Sky offers"? :lol: ...joking aside, keep the special offers coming!....(would be nice if you could come up with some for existing customers too) :wink: :thumbsup
Happy to stop posting them if no one cares anymore. Alas I have no control over them at all.
Focus ST estate, i3s and more pushbikes than strictly necessary.

....did i ever tell you about the Evora and VX220 i used to own?

RDH

Can SE help you through the Credit Crunch?

Post by RDH » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Long shot, but I'm recruiting for a newly qualified CA based near Glasgow Airport, if you know anyone PM me for details.
Cheers
Robert

campbell

Post by campbell » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Lazydonkey wrote:
Dominic wrote:Should I re-title this thread "Donkey's Sky offers"? :lol: ...joking aside, keep the special offers coming!....(would be nice if you could come up with some for existing customers too) :wink: :thumbsup
Happy to stop posting them if no one cares anymore. Alas I have no control over them at all.
Not at all, keep em coming...don't listen to Dom!

renmure

Post by renmure » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Lazydonkey wrote: Happy to stop posting them if no one cares anymore. Alas I have no control over them at all.
Nooooo. Keep 'em coming.

(I am just one of these slackarses who pays in full for loads of stuff I never really watch and grump when I realise I am probably one of the mugs subsidising all the other offers. :blackeye

Going to get HD / 3D for xmas tho so will get a finger out to see what offers might be on) :thumbsup
Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Wanted: Train.

andyc

Post by andyc » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Looking at Sky for my Mum as she is mostly housebound and watches a lot of telly!
What would be the best Sky deal for...

New customer, Sky+ (no HD as she wouldn't notice!) with movies?

What's on offer Mr Lazydonkey?
Blue S2 (sold to the plumber)
Seat Leon Cupra Commuter Car
Black Chrysler Grand Voyager Family Bus (Fully loaded spec!)

Dominic

Post by Dominic » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Lazydonkey wrote:
Erm,... Read my post... "joking aside, keep the special offers coming!" :scratch
http://www.dsaccountancy.com

1999 Lotus Elise Sport 135'99

Lazydonkey

Post by Lazydonkey » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:55 am

andyc wrote:Looking at Sky for my Mum as she is mostly housebound and watches a lot of telly!
What would be the best Sky deal for...

New customer, Sky+ (no HD as she wouldn't notice!) with movies?

What's on offer Mr Lazydonkey?
The actual t&c's change every offer but normally you have to take HD as a minimum.....then everything else is half price for the 12 months. Just ping me your email address, i'll send you codes and you can have a chat with someone around the specifics.

Wasn't throwing toys out pram* with earlier post, just conscious that most people already have Sky so it may just be me spamming the thread. Also don't want it to appear as overly commercial.

*although it is very very very boring when i put offers up and all i get is abuse from existing customers :tired
Focus ST estate, i3s and more pushbikes than strictly necessary.

....did i ever tell you about the Evora and VX220 i used to own?

BiggestNizzy

Post by BiggestNizzy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:04 am

Lazydonkey wrote: *although it is very very very boring when i put offers up and all i get is abuse from existing customers :tired
What if I moan about non-std installs :P ?
Sent from my ZX SPECTRUM +2A

campbell

Post by campbell » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:53 am

Lazydonkey wrote:

*although it is very very very boring when i put offers up and all i get is abuse from existing customers :tired
Sadly, it's a fact of life if you put yourself out there :-)

But we know you are only the messenger, really...!

DDtB
Dodgy Dave the Ba***rd

Post by DDtB » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Lazydonkey wrote: *although it is very very very boring when i put offers up and all i get is abuse from existing customers :tired
Well do something about it then. You're in charge of SKY now aren't you!??!!

:mrgreen: