Mads.

Anything goes in here.....
tut
Barefoot Ninja

Mads.

Post by tut » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:07 pm

I have been in touch with Mads since he went over to the USA and was just arranging to meet up in Aberdeen when he comes over in December. Quite a few of you know him well, Andy, Shug, Scotty, Ali,John, Scott etc. We used to have great wheel to wheel sessions at KH, he had a F360 Scuderia, a F40, then a F430. He now has a F458 Special which is the racing version, a Ford GT40, and a fcuk big house.

"Tut, great to hear from you, Sorry to hear your diagnosis, but i know you are not looking for sympathy, and i admire the way you embrace living life to the full. We could all learn a lot from that! I will ask my wife to look into what treatments they have over here for IPF, we have a bunch of friends in the medical field, as they are certainly a lot more advanced over here and let you know. We are planning to be over at the beginning of December, but we will be pretty committed to doing the family rounds! We are planning to come over and stay (in Edinburgh) next summer for a few months so that would definitely be a better / easier time. I will be up in aberdeen working however during the trip in december so could meet up with you then? I see your escapades via FB as well, although like me i don't really post much on here, and just use it as a window to keep up with what others are up to. Glad you are enjoying spanking your lotus, was always fun going wheel to wheel with you! you were really the only other person i drove on track days with that had the same healthy disrespect for material things, and those little races we had are by far the most memorable parts of any track day experience. Lets try to make a plan to at least catch up when i am up in aberdeenshire. Where are you based now?"

May be worth getting him to see if they have come up with any treatments over there.

tut

JohnStewart

Re: Mads.

Post by JohnStewart » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:48 pm

Would be good to meet up with Mads for a few beers if you can get arrange something.

Ferg

Post by Ferg » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Sorry to hear your having respiratory issues Tut. :-( That a new or old ailment?

GregR

Post by GregR » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:19 pm

Get over to the Mayo clinic, tut
Ferrari 458
Porsche 993 C2
Disco V

Andy G

Post by Andy G » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Yeah Mads is on good form. And still mad and a brush!
AMG GT-R
Atom 4
Lotus Esprit S4S
G30 M5 Comp

tut
Barefoot Ninja

Post by tut » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:30 pm

It started the week after the operation in June so nothing really to worry about at the time, but that was a red herring

However I was getting suspicious as it got worse and was not responding to medication, and the CT scan just showed up the problem.

tut