Show your love for the scottish government

Anything goes in here.....
thinfourth

Show your love for the scottish government

Post by thinfourth » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Would you believe there are some horrible anti-scottish people in scotland who do not believe the SNP are utterly fantastic and that independence won't solve every single issue you encounter on a daily basis from burning your toast to the total collapse of our police, education and local government.

These horrible traitors are signing this petition

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/183543

Now i am off outside to wave a saltire really really hard at the front brakes of the panda as they are binding. Which is of course the fault of england, westminster and the tory party. It has nothing to do with me living a mile up a farm track

SORE ELBOWS!!!!!!!
Landrover 90 = Muddy shed spec
Fiat panda = Couldn't care less spec
Landrover ?? = Muddy shrek spec
Unimog 404S = Very slow silly offroader spec
Kubota F1900 = Snowplough spec

steve_weegie

Re: Show your love for the scottish government

Post by steve_weegie » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:20 pm

If you lived in an independant Scotland, you'd have a tarmac drive.

Problem solved.

Corranga

Post by Corranga » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:22 pm

steve_weegie wrote:If you lived in an independant Scotland, you'd have a tarmac drive.

Problem solved.
They'd probably deport his Panda eventually too.
'16 MINI Cooper S - Family fun hatch
'98 Lotus Elise - Fun day car
'07 Fiat Panda 100HP - Daily puddle jumper
'04 Maserati Coupe GT - Manual, v8, Italian...

BiggestNizzy

Post by BiggestNizzy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:55 pm

You do realise that if you reverse devolution you go back to westminster and they are frankly bat sh*t mental trying to get back to some rose tinted 1950's that never existed with a misguided belief that the UK is special and we should have our empire back because it was better when we run the show.
Sent from my ZX SPECTRUM +2A

c8rkh

Post by c8rkh » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:35 pm

I'd rather be run by the mental f@ckwits in Westminster than the total lunatics in Brussels where, if we are not careful, is where we will end up, IF, and that is a big IF, they let us in as an Indie Scotland. Have top admit after 10 years almost of the one trick pony SNP we have failing police, fire, health, education. You cannae blame anyone else after 10 years in power.
2001 VX220 SC - Sylvia - with Larini sports exhaust, chargecooler etc.

2018 Evora Sport 410 in Fire Red.

pete
Vexatious Litigant

Post by pete » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:52 pm

c8rkh wrote:I'd rather be run by the mental f@ckwits in Westminster than the total lunatics in Brussels where, if we are not careful, is where we will end up, IF, and that is a big IF, they let us in as an Indie Scotland. Have top admit after 10 years almost of the one trick pony SNP we have failing police, fire, health, education. You cannae blame anyone else after 10 years in power.
Do you think the health service in the UK is working better?
'99 - '03 Titanium S1 111S.
'03 - '10 Starlight Black S2 111S
'11 - '17 S2 135R
'17 - '19 S2 Exige S+
'23 - ?? Evora

DDtB
Dodgy Dave the Ba***rd

Post by DDtB » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:36 am

Ffs.. broken record much Thinfourth?! You talk about the SNP more than Sturgeon does!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottJ-PS

Post by ScottJ-PS » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:58 am

BiggestNizzy wrote: that the UK is special and we should have our empire back because it was better when we run the show.
Yes we should have it back. Far better we run it than the yanks, russkis, or commie chinese which is the way it has gone.

thinfourth

Post by thinfourth » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:35 am

pete wrote:
c8rkh wrote:I'd rather be run by the mental f@ckwits in Westminster than the total lunatics in Brussels where, if we are not careful, is where we will end up, IF, and that is a big IF, they let us in as an Indie Scotland. Have top admit after 10 years almost of the one trick pony SNP we have failing police, fire, health, education. You cannae blame anyone else after 10 years in power.
Mmmm the SNP fan speaks

Note how the condition of the scottish health service is not mentioned but the UK one is. There is no UK health service, there is an english one, a scottish one, a welsh one and an northern ireland one. Do i need ask which one you are talking about. Probably the welsh one as that is in a terrible state.

Want me to stop bitching about the SNP

Well if the spent more time running scotland instead of the freedom and flags bollocks while pointing south of the border screaming ENGLAND BAD, I might give them some slack.

If they shut up and got on with the job of running scotland and did it well.

I might even support independence
Landrover 90 = Muddy shed spec
Fiat panda = Couldn't care less spec
Landrover ?? = Muddy shrek spec
Unimog 404S = Very slow silly offroader spec
Kubota F1900 = Snowplough spec

c8rkh

Post by c8rkh » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:34 am

pete wrote:
So here we go again - the defence is it's the same or no worse / than England and the rUK. FFS, who cares - let's focus on Scotland as last I heard Health is a fully devolved area and WE HAVE full control over it. So, WHY is it no better than the rUK is maybe a better question and WHY have we not done something about it after 10 years?
2001 VX220 SC - Sylvia - with Larini sports exhaust, chargecooler etc.

2018 Evora Sport 410 in Fire Red.

Scotty C
Meat

Post by Scotty C » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:04 am

get this thread to fcuk :tired
"Here for a good time not a long time"

captain

Post by captain » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:04 pm

BiggestNizzy wrote:You do realise that if you reverse devolution you go back to westminster and they are frankly bat sh*t mental trying to get back to some rose tinted 1950's that never existed with a misguided belief that the UK is special and we should have our empire back because it was better when we run the show.
Not really.

It's just about fewer layers of government, less bureaucracy, more focus on making the UK successful in a post-Brexit world.

It's a bloody good idea.

BiggestNizzy

Post by BiggestNizzy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:21 pm

centralizing government in one place gives you the south east of England, its the same with France everything is centralized around Paris. A federal system works better in my humble opinion.

That and the current goverment does want to take us back to the 1950's and still thinks Britain is a major world power, that boat has sailed. We are at tge edge of an abyss and we are willing to jump in on a stupid idea that it will keep the forins out and we are taking power back from the nasty eu and their laws on standard customs codes, grading of bananas and use of the metric system.

I for one do not see any positives with the way things are going in this country.
Sent from my ZX SPECTRUM +2A

Fluoxetine

Post by Fluoxetine » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:30 pm

Scotty C wrote:get this thread to fcuk :tired
Threads like this are exactly the reason why I seldom bother with this place these days.

:leave

flyingscot68

Post by flyingscot68 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Fluoxetine wrote:
Scotty C wrote:get this thread to fcuk :tired
Threads like this are exactly the reason why I seldom bother with this place these days.

:leave
I thought this was car forum? If I want this sort of tosh I'll watch Citizen Smith or something :thumbsdown