Youtube - Movies n stuff...

Anything goes in here.....
Victor Meldrew
Location: Unable to use location services. Please turn on your wifi....

Youtube - Movies n stuff...

Post by Victor Meldrew » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:33 pm

Bloody youtube....

I have several hours of dull boring car related video taken on video cameras that are out of date and fuzzy and wobbly and basically pants..... so last year i bought a couple of rip off go pro's for £50 each and i now have something that records video at a decent enough quality. It is depressing though that a three year old iPhone can still produce better quality video than the action cameras I have..

I have been playing around with the "free" iMovie software that Apple throws in with every computer they sell. I have even been to the apple store for an "experience" learning the iMovie software. Maybe I am being sucked into the whole youtube iMovie experience thing out of boredom, I don't know...

So if you see me wandering around with a video camera recording weird angles for some "B" roll or driving a car covered in sucker mounts you will know why. I will let you know when I am ready to share the finished article.... if ever....
Well it moves... might as well make the most of it....

C7Steve

Re: Youtube - Movies n stuff...

Post by C7Steve » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:50 am

Looking forward to seeing the end result. :thumbsup

Steve.

Super7

Post by Super7 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:52 am

Yatube is a great way to soak up spare time.Out of vanity, I was looking for Knockhill clips the other night. I found one where the chap driving behind me, on witnessing my skill exclaims, that guy in the xflow is “ out driving his car!”,

My wife thinks he just means, he’s surprised it still works, but she’s wrong as usual.

ClarkyBoy

Post by ClarkyBoy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Super7 wrote:Yatube is a great way to soak up spare time.Out of vanity, I was looking for Knockhill clips the other night. I found one where the chap driving behind me, on witnessing my skill exclaims, that guy in the xflow is “ out driving his car!”,

My wife thinks he just means, he’s surprised it still works, but she’s wrong as usual.

:damnfunny
Vanlife Sprinter
E30 318is / axle stand spec
987.2 Cayman S
[#]=///=[#] ‘88 Panda 4x4
BSA B31
MF35
Stiga Tornado
Many Bicycles