Thoughts on Exiges?

Anything goes in here.....
colgy

Re: Thoughts on Exiges?

Post by colgy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:31 pm

8 years - really?! I’m guessing you recognised the reg? Was on the way up to Oban, great trip and got friendly waves from most of the 9(!) McLarens I passed too!

Loving the car since I got it fixed (gearchange bushes, de-cat) although not loving the suspension that tries to keep killing me on bumpy roads! Still trying to decide between Quantum non-adjustables vs 1 way, think I’ll be happy after that.

Does look good Steve, but I’ll stick with the rough diamond for now!

philthy

Post by philthy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:54 pm

Recognised the plate and remembered this post, I was in my black transporter so wouldn’t have seen me grinning away!

I spotted the Mclaren’s heading north at Balloch, all giving it some beans on the dual carriageway.

Nice to see you using your car, too many s1s are garage queens nowadays
S1 Elige Audi 1.8T
S1 Elise Honda K20
VW T6.1 family bus

colgy

Post by colgy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Yup, fully intend to use as often as possible, bought a low mileage one (19k) so I’m not concerned about use!

Are you local, or were you touring about? See more lambos and Ferrari’s around my neck of the woods (Dumbarton) than I do Lotuses (Loti?!)...

philthy

Post by philthy » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:42 am

Good to hear, I was a bit overly excited when I seen you coming towards us :lol:
I’m from Houston, so not far away. Doing more miles in my camper now with the mountain bikes so the Exige isn’t getting out much.

Hardly see any Lotii around us anymore, have only seen one other V6 Exige on the road since I bought mine.
S1 Elige Audi 1.8T
S1 Elise Honda K20
VW T6.1 family bus