Rental Flat - Aberdeen

Anything goes in here.....
douglasgdmw

Rental Flat - Aberdeen

Post by douglasgdmw » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi,

The current tenants are out of our rental flat in Aberdeen and not massively impressed with the current agents who have missed a number of obvious items on the snagging once the tenants vacated.

Their website is not that great which may also detract from getting new tenants in slightly.

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of good agents to use in Aberdeen for the rental market? It's just a 2 bed flat centrally located so not mega money per month.

Although my sister is up in Aberdeen, would prefer a good agent with me being down in Edinburgh.

George
Alpine A110S
Mini JCW
Land Rover Defender Puma 90
Land Rover Series 2a softop

rawsco

Re: Rental Flat - Aberdeen

Post by rawsco » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:18 am

I’ve friends who have good success marketing their two properties them selfs on gumtree, Facebook etc. Then you can pay an inventory company to take care of keeping the record of condition pre and post tennancy. As a tennent I’ve had bad experiences with Slater / Countrywide. They were awful. Stupid stuff like sticking Let signs up on neighbours property, wrong dates/details on contracts and most recently the wrong exit date.

South side property management in Edinburgh looked after a flat I rented for a year and a half in Edinburgh and I recon the were pretty good. They were a bit over zealous with the inspections tho to the point I complained that they were bordering on harassment. The place was always spotless and there were never any noted issues. Other than that they seemed good. Not sure if they would cover the ‘deen tho.
Rawsco
2021 - Tesla M3LR
2019 - Exige 410

neil

Post by neil » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:58 pm

A friend of mine uses Margaret Duffus Leasing and seem quite happy with them.
Exige V6

campbell

Post by campbell » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:25 pm

Paging Ed Paine
http://www.rathmhor.com | Coaching, training, consultancy

ed

Post by ed » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:06 am

:wave

Margaret Duffus Leasing used to be owned by my bosses cousin and my father in law uses them. He’s not entirely happy with the marketing of his property but this could have been a reflection of the market at the time. HTH
Octopus Energy Referral Code (£50 each!) share.octopus.energy/light-lynx-588

douglasgdmw

Post by douglasgdmw » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:08 pm

Thanks for the suggestion guys, will contact Margaret Duffuss Leasing and see what they say
Alpine A110S
Mini JCW
Land Rover Defender Puma 90
Land Rover Series 2a softop