SE BMW M2 Club

Anything goes in here.....
User avatar
H8OAG
Posts: 2537
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Comrie (God's Waiting Room)

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by H8OAG » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:24 pm

mckeann wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:05 pm
H8OAG wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:49 pm
Sanjøy wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:40 pm


Ape and I will grant you access to one of our M140i Cruizes.
Thanks Sanj
Look forward to that
If you squint your eyes.........WankR looks like an aged Jimmy Somerville
You’re not the first person to say that. Supposedly also like a fat Andy Bell from Erasure
Good Shout
I’ll add them to my playlist
“We’ll be together again...,


X
Younger member of Team Still Game

99 Lotus Elise 111S.....Heterosexual Spec ...S1
BMW Z4M40i
Range Rover Velar
Mini Cooper
BMW R9T Scrambler Sport
Monkey Bike with 125cc conversion
Honda 250 Race Quad
Womaniser Liberty

User avatar
mckeann
Posts: 5359
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:20 am
Location: Bo'ness

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by mckeann » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:11 am

Just don’t ask me to sing it. The fat gay bald look is all I have, didn’t get any of the vocal talent.

User avatar
robin
Jedi Master
Posts: 10462
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:39 pm

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by robin » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:00 pm

"Two outa three ain't bad"
I is in your loomz nibblin ur wirez
#bemoretut

User avatar
H8OAG
Posts: 2537
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Comrie (God's Waiting Room)

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by H8OAG » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:14 am

“Everybody’s Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey”
Younger member of Team Still Game

99 Lotus Elise 111S.....Heterosexual Spec ...S1
BMW Z4M40i
Range Rover Velar
Mini Cooper
BMW R9T Scrambler Sport
Monkey Bike with 125cc conversion
Honda 250 Race Quad
Womaniser Liberty

User avatar
robin
Jedi Master
Posts: 10462
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:39 pm

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by robin » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:43 pm

I didn't realise mckean was your personal monkey :-)
I is in your loomz nibblin ur wirez
#bemoretut

User avatar
mckeann
Posts: 5359
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:20 am
Location: Bo'ness

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by mckeann » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:44 pm

For the right price......

User avatar
robin
Jedi Master
Posts: 10462
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:39 pm

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by robin » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:11 pm

... two tins of redbull and a snickers?
I is in your loomz nibblin ur wirez
#bemoretut

User avatar
mckeann
Posts: 5359
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:20 am
Location: Bo'ness

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by mckeann » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:52 pm

Two?????? Sure, let’s agree I was holding out for two.

User avatar
Sanjøy
Posts: 8718
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:23 pm
Location: Edinburgh Hamptons

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by Sanjøy » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:23 pm

H8OAG wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:36 pm
I have decided to come out of the closet and bought a Frozen Grey Z4 M40i for sh*ts and giggles.
Haven't driven it yet......Just interweb research.........Pick it up on Friday'
seemingly quite a weapon.........with 500watts of Harman Kardon to play my ghey anthems....when I get fed up of the engine rasp


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TN8fHOnW0M


#nohairdresserstoolsleftinthisvehicleovernight


:cheers
How is the Z4 treating you Iain?
M140i
W212

User avatar
campbell
Posts: 16536
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:42 pm
Location: West Lothian
Contact:

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by campbell » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:42 pm

Buying one, Sanj?!
http://www.rathmhor.com | Coaching, training, consultancy

User avatar
Sanjøy
Posts: 8718
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:23 pm
Location: Edinburgh Hamptons

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by Sanjøy » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:50 pm

campbell wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:42 pm
Buying one, Sanj?!
Coincidence!
M140i
W212

User avatar
rawsco
Posts: 828
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:23 pm
Location: Falkirk

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by rawsco » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:40 pm

Sanjøy wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:23 pm
H8OAG wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:36 pm
I have decided to come out of the closet and bought a Frozen Grey Z4 M40i for sh*ts and giggles.
Haven't driven it yet......Just interweb research.........Pick it up on Friday'
seemingly quite a weapon.........with 500watts of Harman Kardon to play my ghey anthems....when I get fed up of the engine rasp


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TN8fHOnW0M


#nohairdresserstoolsleftinthisvehicleovernight


:cheers
How is the Z4 treating you Iain?
I drove one of these on track along side M240 and M4 last year at a BMW M Performance Day and I really liked how it drove. Much better than the M240. Great car in my opinion. I had a Z4 2.5si and it was a cracking little car. Good choice and of all the hairdressers cars it’s the least hairdressery
Rawsco
2015 Shed Incoming
2019 BMW M4 Competition Pack
2016 Exige Sport 350 - knackered lemon shed, rejected
2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - clocks a ticking.
2008 Exige S - gone but not forgotten.

User avatar
H8OAG
Posts: 2537
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Comrie (God's Waiting Room)

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by H8OAG » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:53 pm

Sanjøy wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:23 pm
H8OAG wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:36 pm
I have decided to come out of the closet and bought a Frozen Grey Z4 M40i for sh*ts and giggles.
Haven't driven it yet......Just interweb research.........Pick it up on Friday'
seemingly quite a weapon.........with 500watts of Harman Kardon to play my ghey anthems....when I get fed up of the engine rasp


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TN8fHOnW0M


#nohairdresserstoolsleftinthisvehicleovernight


:cheers
How is the Z4 treating you Iain?
It's a great car
Whisper it......even better than the Boagster
It can be driven around in comfort mode (The Current Mrs Boag) and switched to sport for a state of heightened alert
Unnamed friend with Gheyman GT4 has trouble keeping up
It is also beautifully screwed together and the tech is all up to date......with CarPlay on super sharp touch screen.
There is also a heated steering wheel for my ageing circulation/my refusal to drive with the roof up

:cheers
Younger member of Team Still Game

99 Lotus Elise 111S.....Heterosexual Spec ...S1
BMW Z4M40i
Range Rover Velar
Mini Cooper
BMW R9T Scrambler Sport
Monkey Bike with 125cc conversion
Honda 250 Race Quad
Womaniser Liberty

User avatar
Sanjøy
Posts: 8718
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:23 pm
Location: Edinburgh Hamptons

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by Sanjøy » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:38 pm

H8OAG wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:53 pm
Sanjøy wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:23 pm
H8OAG wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:36 pm
I have decided to come out of the closet and bought a Frozen Grey Z4 M40i for sh*ts and giggles.
Haven't driven it yet......Just interweb research.........Pick it up on Friday'
seemingly quite a weapon.........with 500watts of Harman Kardon to play my ghey anthems....when I get fed up of the engine rasp


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TN8fHOnW0M


#nohairdresserstoolsleftinthisvehicleovernight


:cheers
How is the Z4 treating you Iain?
It's a great car
Whisper it......even better than the Boagster
It can be driven around in comfort mode (The Current Mrs Boag) and switched to sport for a state of heightened alert
Unnamed friend with Gheyman GT4 has trouble keeping up
It is also beautifully screwed together and the tech is all up to date......with CarPlay on super sharp touch screen.
There is also a heated steering wheel for my ageing circulation/my refusal to drive with the roof up

:cheers

TTIUWP
M140i
W212

User avatar
H8OAG
Posts: 2537
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Comrie (God's Waiting Room)

Re: SE BMW M2 Club

Post by H8OAG » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:26 pm

Younger member of Team Still Game

99 Lotus Elise 111S.....Heterosexual Spec ...S1
BMW Z4M40i
Range Rover Velar
Mini Cooper
BMW R9T Scrambler Sport
Monkey Bike with 125cc conversion
Honda 250 Race Quad
Womaniser Liberty

Post Reply