It's a boy!

Anything goes in here.....
tigger2

Post by tigger2 » Tue May 01, 2007 8:57 pm

congratulations :D
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

campbell

Post by campbell » Tue May 01, 2007 10:31 pm

jonathannealeuk wrote:A belated congrats from us!

Hope you are doing well!

See you soon

Jonathan & Elaine
Thanks Jonathan, long time no see! Now you have an excuse to venture to darkest West Lothian ;-)
http://www.rathmhor.com | Coaching, training, consultancy

Victor Meldrew
Location: Unable to use location services. Please turn on your wifi....

Post by Victor Meldrew » Tue May 01, 2007 11:21 pm

Well sweet....
Well it moves... might as well make the most of it....

campbell

Post by campbell » Wed May 02, 2007 12:36 am

IAINBOAG wrote:Well Done

http://www.vasectomies-r-us.com
Can you write a review for us please Iain?

;-)

campbell

Post by campbell » Wed May 02, 2007 1:08 am

Also don't think I posted the growing web album link...

http://picasaweb.google.com/Campbell.Fo ... DanielFord

H8OAG

For the SE Breeders - By Special Request - Vasectomy Review

Post by H8OAG » Wed May 02, 2007 5:40 pm

Apologies for those sitting down to a meal.........but you did ask Campbell!!

After the birth of our second child , my wife Gail arranged for me (without my knowing) to have a private "SNIP" under a local anesthetic.

I received a few leaflets through the post advising me of my appointment date and how to prepare my nether regions for the operation.

This involves a liberal dose of talcum powder and some very careful strokes with a bic disposable .

I forgot all about this procedure on my manhood until the evening before the appointment...... I dismissed the talc and bic procedure as too dangerous....as I had had a few drinks by then.....and had a look in the bathroom cabinet.

Immac was chosen and liberally applied to my "hips and haws". Two minutes later I was in absolute agony and was trying to wash the IMMAC off with a spray of cold water from the shower head.

Eventually I managed to clean off all of the offending paste and examined the aforementioned area.

THINK PLUCKED CHICKEN :shock: - My hair had totally disappeared and was replaced with angry follicle holes.

Next day - arrived at Hospital to be met by a nurse (old girlfriend from decades ago) who asked me to strip,put a gown on and wait in a screened area.
She returned and asked to see evidence of my "preparation"

She just about wet herself when she saw the immac aftermath!.....and no pleading from me that someone else must surely have tried this before.....would stop her laughing

She wheeled me into the surgery to meet the (Micro) Surgeon and told him to prepare himself - whisked back my gown - to reveal my extreemely hairless b*ll*cks.

He shrugged his shoulders and advised me that any pain from the imminent procedure would be negligible compared to what I had done to myself the evening before.

The operation went OK.
A bit of discomfort for a couple of weeks
And to this day .....not a hair has grown back on my "hips and haws"

Its official - I have the smoothest b*lls in Perthshire!! <BG>
Younger member of Team Still Game

99 Lotus Elise 111S.....Heterosexual Spec ...S1
BMW Z4M40i
Range Rover Velar
2022 Spec Mini JCW
BMW R9T Scrambler Sport
Monkey Bike with 125cc conversion
Honda 250 Race Quad
Womaniser Liberty

campbell

Post by campbell » Wed May 02, 2007 5:46 pm

LOL! In fact, ROFLMAO!!

Thank you for sharing Iain. I think I will just get our garden shears out, TBH.

;-)

thinfourth

Post by thinfourth » Wed May 02, 2007 5:49 pm

minkypotglory

Re: For the SE Breeders - By Special Request - Vasectomy Re

Post by minkypotglory » Wed May 02, 2007 5:53 pm

IAINBOAG wrote:

After the birth of our second child , my wife Gail arranged for me (without my knowing) to have a private "SNIP" under a local anesthetic.

I received a few leaflets through the post advising me of my appointment date and how to prepare my nether regions for the operation.

This involves a liberal dose of talcum powder and some very careful strokes with a bic disposable .

I forgot all about this procedure on my manhood until the evening before the appointment...... I dismissed the talc and bic procedure as too dangerous....as I had had a few drinks by then.....and had a look in the bathroom cabinet.

Immac was chosen and liberally applied to my "hips and haws". Two minutes later I was in absolute agony and was trying to wash the IMMAC off with a spray of cold water from the shower head.

Eventually I managed to clean off all of the offending paste and examined the aforementioned area.

THINK PLUCKED CHICKEN :shock: - My hair had totally disappeared and was replaced with angry follicle holes.

Next day - arrived at Hospital to be met by a nurse (old girlfriend from decades ago) who asked me to strip,put a gown on and wait in a screened area.

She just about wet herself when she saw the immac aftermath!.....and no pleading from me that someone else must surely have tried this before.....would stop her laughing

She wheeled me into the surgery to meet the (Micro) Surgeon and told him to prepare himself - whisked back my gown - to reveal my extreemely hairless b*ll*cks.

He shrugged his shoulders and advised me that any pain from the imminent procedure would be negligible compared to what I had done to myself the evening before.

The operation went OK.

Thats just made my night. :roll: Mags

rossybee

Post by rossybee » Wed May 02, 2007 7:08 pm

Nice script Iain :lol: - but I didn't have to shave my Santa Claus :?
Ross
---------
1972 Alfaholics Giulia Super
2000 Elise S1 Sport 160
2004 Bentley Conti GT

Now browsing the tech pages :mrgreen:

:cheers

ExigeKen

Post by ExigeKen » Wed May 02, 2007 7:11 pm

IAINBOAG wrote:

The operation went OK.

Classic review Iain - word of warning don't go for a reversal operation as that is quite a different story all together :wink:
2004 Exige S2 1.8 - Ardent Red

2003 RAV4 vvti 2.0 - Baleric Blue shiny version

Don't Fear The Reaper

Back on the road!

thinfourth

Post by thinfourth » Wed May 02, 2007 9:22 pm

ExigeKen wrote:
IAINBOAG wrote:Its official - I have the smoothest b*lls in Perthshire!! <BG>
Classic review Iain - word of warning don't go for a reversal operation as that is quite a different story all together :wink:
Hair replacement therapy one your nuts

Now that does sound painful