Craig Moncrieff thank you.

The place to post personal experience of Lotus related services and retailers.
C7Steve

Craig Moncrieff thank you.

Post by C7Steve » Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:50 pm

Thanks to Craig and his team for providing a first class service again, when I had my car booked in for the big service and Geo check this time.

Once it was known that I was down in Edinburgh at Craigs, I got a message asking if I was planning on taking the Glenshee Road home as they would drive over to meet me there. Ended up meeting at Braemar since the road over was really quiet and ETA for Glenshee ended up being the time to Braemar.

Car all good once I got the Michelin PS5 tyres pressures set correctly at Ballater.

Steve.

C7Steve

Re: Craig Moncrieff thank you.

Post by C7Steve » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:07 am

I had my car dropped off with Craig for a small issue for him to look at. As usual Craig quickly had it addressed and I arranged to pick up the car this afternoon as I managed to get the spare seat amongst the Scottish Rugby posse. I say spare seat, but I took the main one. Once I arrived, I carried in a couple of boxes of new parts as part of the usual SE Pony Express Service.
A quick chat with Steven and he explained what had been done and then took me through to where my car was waiting, with the engine running and the heating on all warmed up for me. My car had been cleaned too, inside and out and it looked brilliant and it was great to have it back again. I had only driven along the road 50mts from the back of his premises and I was grinning ear to ear. Next stop was the petrol station at the top of the road where I had three people comment on the car. The guy at the kiosk asked how much miles per gallon do I get from that beauty and I responded that I was more interested on how much smiles I have per miles. He said he liked that and his colleague was laughing at the comment too. The weather up the road was light rain, lots of spray and standing water and I was loving every second of it. I don’t know what it is, but I really enjoy driving in the rain now. The Michelin PS5 are great in the wet and it’s like a wall of spray immediately behind the car. Driving through Dundee was slow coming down and also on the way home.

I messaged Craig once I got home to thank him and his employees, as they have done a brilliant job providing a first class service and I couldn’t be happier with them. 👏👏

Steve

Mr Momo

Post by Mr Momo » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:45 am

C7Steve wrote:I had my car dropped off with Craig for a small issue for him to look at. As usual Craig quickly had it addressed and I arranged to pick up the car this afternoon as I managed to get the spare seat amongst the Scottish Rugby posse. I say spare seat, but I took the main one. Once I arrived, I carried in a couple of boxes of new parts as part of the usual SE Pony Express Service.
A quick chat with Steven and he explained what had been done and then took me through to where my car was waiting, with the engine running and the heating on all warmed up for me. My car had been cleaned too, inside and out and it looked brilliant and it was great to have it back again. I had only driven along the road 50mts from the back of his premises and I was grinning ear to ear. Next stop was the petrol station at the top of the road where I had three people comment on the car. The guy at the kiosk asked how much miles per gallon do I get from that beauty and I responded that I was more interested on how much smiles I have per miles. He said he liked that and his colleague was laughing at the comment too. The weather up the road was light rain, lots of spray and standing water and I was loving every second of it. I don’t know what it is, but I really enjoy driving in the rain now. The Michelin PS5 are great in the wet and it’s like a wall of spray immediately behind the car. Driving through Dundee was slow coming down and also on the way home.

I messaged Craig once I got home to thank him and his employees, as they have done a brilliant job providing a first class service and I couldn’t be happier with them. ImageImage

Steve
Fab - is that you back to fighting fit with the car ?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Emira - Volvo spec
A1 S-Line - Dennis the Menace spec

C7Steve

Post by C7Steve » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:51 am

Phil, Yes all good, I think my car was just wanting a visit to Craigs because it gets additional tlc there. It’s locked in the garage now, so it doesn’t disappear down the road again, just like Herbie :lol:

Steve.

campbell

Post by campbell » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:59 pm

Been a while.

Thanks to Craig and team for a string of stuff (CMC now has our full fleet of 3 under stewardship and only one is a Lotus).

Felt like I had earned my own parking space out front as have been in for something or other on each vehicle probably every month since August

Latest support was setting up the OEM parts we needed to do DIY changes of thermostat and all brakes on our wee MINI Cooper. I say we, my son James did most of the work as learning projects. What meant a lot to me was the range of tips, guidance and encouragement offered to him by Craig, Paul and Steven.

Thanks to the whole team.
http://www.rathmhor.com | Coaching, training, consultancy