CM(C) Massive thank you!

The place to post personal experience of Lotus related services and retailers.
jimbo

CM(C) Massive thank you!

Post by jimbo » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:25 pm

Don't want to say too much as not sure exactly where things stand, but big thanks must go to Craig, Callum & the team at CM(C) for the quality of work and the sheer speed with which they've turned around my motor. Long story short, timing belt snapped way back in February, with fairly catastrophic results :shock: Large delay, but all the work (and soooo much more) was completed in a crazy short amount of time when Craig finally got his hands on it, so that I could collect last Saturday when down for the rugby. The difference is amazing, the drive home was great, and the Sunday morning blast in the sun was honestly superb. Feels a darn sight quicker than before as well which is a bonus, and likely due to some weird damage on the original head making it down on power. Feels almost savage in 3rd now.

Needless to say, my business will only be going to one place from now on. Thanks Craig, appreciated more than I can possibly say :thumbsup

(second thanks to Robin for the replacement head, really got me out of a jam there. Thanks mate)

James
S1 Elise 111s

Dominic

Re: CM(C) Massive thank you!

Post by Dominic » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:11 pm

http://www.dsaccountancy.com

1999 Lotus Elise Sport 135'99

jimbo

Post by jimbo » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Thanks guys, I actually meant a different legal issue that Craig knows about, but not one that stopped me saying how good he has been.

New place is great, plenty of room for lots of customer cars to sit inside rather than out in the rain, and all very orderly
S1 Elise 111s

Shug

Post by Shug » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:22 am

Hi - I think Dom was referring to this part of the testimonials forum guidelines:
- Please don't post a new thread on a retailer or service if there is already one with their name in existence - let's keep all info in one place
Ta :thumbsup
2010 Honda VFR1200F
1990 Honda VFR400 NC30
2000 Honda VTR1000 SP1
2000 Kawasaki ZX-7R

jimbo

Post by jimbo » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Whoops! Sorry missed that :oops:
S1 Elise 111s