it was me..... where are you lot from and what you driving?

Please do not post registrations
Skyenet

Post by Skyenet » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:57 pm

Skyenet wrote:Used to have a yellow S2 Sports Tourer but would love a yellow S2 Exige.

Iain
So stop driving your lovely Exige past my window :(

You passed around 7pm this evening heading into Bellshill. My back window overlooks the 30mph signs as you come off the A725. So you know where to drop it off for any babysitting :lol:

Janner

Post by Janner » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:31 am

Is that where the bridge is? You might hear me on the odd occassion dropping it a gear and and bouncing off the limiter under the tunnel just to hear the noise. Before slamming on the brakes to get back down to 30 before the limit changes. Im not daft!

Rag_It

Post by Rag_It » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:06 pm

Edinburgh city centre - driving a Calypso Red VX, usually found parked next to a Yellow S2 111s imitation - usually found slobbing in the same flat as the shoddy driver of the imitation yellow S2!!!!
:P

David :D

Skyenet

Post by Skyenet » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:28 pm

Janner wrote:Is that where the bridge is? !
Yes, the bridge under the dual carriageway just at the end of the lovely sweeping bend as you come off the slip road at the top of the bog's brae. Many a time I would take my Elise down the hill and around the 2 roundabouts at the M74, back up the hill around the sweeping bend and back down again and again :roll:. Occasionaly lengthing the course up to Coatbridge to get the other lovely bend as you come off the M8 onto the A725 dual Carraigeway. Still do it on the bike, but not quite the same :wink: