Red VX220 Inverness

Please do not post registrations
Post Reply
User avatar
smoo25
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:38 am
Location: Doune

Red VX220 Inverness

Post by smoo25 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:20 pm

Spotted heading North. Had silver hard top
Lego Elise couldn't afford a real one spec
Skoda Octavia work shed spec
VW T25 girlfriend's toy/wish it still worked spec

User avatar
Victor Meldrew
Posts: 5619
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:01 pm
Location: Unable to use location services. Please turn on your wifi....

Re: Red VX220 Inverness

Post by Victor Meldrew » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:21 am

See that is what happens when you mix up the bits of your Lego set...
Well it moves... might as well make the most of it....

ScottJ-PS
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:03 pm
Location: Bearsden

Re: Red VX220 Inverness

Post by ScottJ-PS » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Going for the Jim Clark Trust , Evora look .

User avatar
smoo25
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:38 am
Location: Doune

Re: Red VX220 Inverness

Post by smoo25 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:11 pm

:lol:
Victor Meldrew wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:21 am
See that is what happens when you mix up the bits of your Lego set...
Lego Elise couldn't afford a real one spec
Skoda Octavia work shed spec
VW T25 girlfriend's toy/wish it still worked spec

User avatar
smoo25
Posts: 342
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:38 am
Location: Doune

Re: Red VX220 Inverness

Post by smoo25 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:12 pm

ScottJ-PS wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:29 pm
Going for the Jim Clark Trust , Evora look .
For some reason all vx hardtops were silver when they first came out :roll:
Lego Elise couldn't afford a real one spec
Skoda Octavia work shed spec
VW T25 girlfriend's toy/wish it still worked spec

Rosssco
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: Red VX220 Inverness

Post by Rosssco » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:10 pm

smoo25 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:12 pm
ScottJ-PS wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:29 pm
Going for the Jim Clark Trust , Evora look .
For some reason all vx hardtops were silver when they first came out :roll:
The original NA hardtops were the same silver as the windscreen surround.
VX220 SC
Megane RS330
Parajet V3 Moster 185

Post Reply