ZZ19

Strictly for tarmac whores
Post Reply
User avatar
Mike Scib
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 5:04 pm

ZZ19

Post by Mike Scib » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:49 pm

Just booked Zolder and Zandy with LOT :D

Who I think has booked thus far....

Kinger
Robin
Gorden
Mike

What ferry crossing have you booked Kinger?

:cheers
alicrozier wrote:As Robin said, need to be comfortable and confident to push right up to the limit - sometimes you only find the limit by going beyond it...
(that's why I think Mike will do fine, that and his lack of imagination). :roll: :lol:

User avatar
a4drk
Posts: 2038
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:26 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Re: ZZ19

Post by a4drk » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:29 am

I fancy this again


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two negatives make a positive but only in Scotland do two positives make a negative - 'Aye right.'

S2 Exige
BMW 435d M Sport
Work Horse - Ford Transit - Full of crap spec....... 170bhp one :-)

User avatar
a4drk
Posts: 2038
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:26 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Re: ZZ19

Post by a4drk » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:37 am

a4drk wrote:I fancy this again


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just realised the price goes up by £100 after the 8th, so I’ve just booked it !
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two negatives make a positive but only in Scotland do two positives make a negative - 'Aye right.'

S2 Exige
BMW 435d M Sport
Work Horse - Ford Transit - Full of crap spec....... 170bhp one :-)

Rosssco
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: ZZ19

Post by Rosssco » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:12 pm

Any idea of all in costs for this..? Will they even let us in after March? :lol:
VX220 SC
Megane RS330
Parajet V3 Moster 185

User avatar
a4drk
Posts: 2038
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:26 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Re: ZZ19

Post by a4drk » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:44 pm

Booked:

1) Kinger
2) Robin
3) Gordon
4) Mike
5) David Kyle
Two negatives make a positive but only in Scotland do two positives make a negative - 'Aye right.'

S2 Exige
BMW 435d M Sport
Work Horse - Ford Transit - Full of crap spec....... 170bhp one :-)

User avatar
a4drk
Posts: 2038
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:26 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Re: ZZ19

Post by a4drk » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:57 pm

Ross -
Ferry going out - one way - 2 peeps sharing a 2 bed cabin (single beds!) al la carte meal & 2 x cars is £370 - so, £185 per person
coming back via Rotterdam
Cant get a definite price - but its usually cheaper / the same as going out

8th Sept - NH Hotel Zandvoort is approx 130 euros -
9th Sept - De pits in Zolder is 110 Euros for 2 peeps sharing a twin room with breakfast

David
Two negatives make a positive but only in Scotland do two positives make a negative - 'Aye right.'

S2 Exige
BMW 435d M Sport
Work Horse - Ford Transit - Full of crap spec....... 170bhp one :-)

User avatar
Kinger
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: ZZ19

Post by Kinger » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:59 pm

I booked return journey the P&O ferry Hull to Rotterdam. I was £330 total inc priority boarding and meals. But I booked at start December so it may have gone up now.

User avatar
BigD
Posts: 3105
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:02 pm
Location: Falkirk

Re: ZZ19

Post by BigD » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:54 pm

Remember, much cheapness if you book a sharing cabin.

Rosssco
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: ZZ19

Post by Rosssco » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:54 am

a4drk wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:57 pm
Ross -
Ferry going out - one way - 2 peeps sharing a 2 bed cabin (single beds!) al la carte meal & 2 x cars is £370 - so, £185 per person
coming back via Rotterdam
Cant get a definite price - but its usually cheaper / the same as going out

8th Sept - NH Hotel Zandvoort is approx 130 euros -
9th Sept - De pits in Zolder is 110 Euros for 2 peeps sharing a twin room with breakfast

David
Thanks David
VX220 SC
Megane RS330
Parajet V3 Moster 185

User avatar
Kinger
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: ZZ19

Post by Kinger » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:51 pm

Guy's if anyone booking Hull to Rotterdam P&O ferry, worth trying this.

Earlier today I was checking through the costs for booking up my Spa trip at the end of March, well after entering all my details I just closed the web page down before finalising anything. Low and behold 2 hours later I received an email offering me a 10% discount if I book before end of January. Might be a coincidence but worth a try if your going to book that ferry journey.

Cheers

User avatar
Mike Scib
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 5:04 pm

Re: ZZ19

Post by Mike Scib » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:23 pm

Kinger, what dates have you booked?

Mike
Kinger wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:59 pm
I booked return journey the P&O ferry Hull to Rotterdam. I was £330 total inc priority boarding and meals. But I booked at start December so it may have gone up now.
alicrozier wrote:As Robin said, need to be comfortable and confident to push right up to the limit - sometimes you only find the limit by going beyond it...
(that's why I think Mike will do fine, that and his lack of imagination). :roll: :lol:

User avatar
Kinger
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: ZZ19

Post by Kinger » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:56 pm

Mike Scib wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:23 pm
Kinger, what dates have you booked?

Mike
Kinger wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:59 pm
I booked return journey the P&O ferry Hull to Rotterdam. I was £330 total inc priority boarding and meals. But I booked at start December so it may have gone up now.
Mike,

I'm booked on the Saturday the 7th Sept out bound and Tuesday 10th Sept coming home.
If your booking before 31st January use voucher code NSEB19-10 for 10% discount.

Cheers

User avatar
robin
Jedi Master
Posts: 10244
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:39 pm

Re: ZZ19

Post by robin » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:04 pm

Given the chances of a follow up Stelvio trip September 12 - 14 then I think I will hold fire on booking ferries (actually I am going to re-purpose my DFDS crossing that I booked for Spank). As I am also booked onto the DN22 event 30/9 & 1/10 I think I will look into just leaving the car in Europe and fly home/back between ZZ19 and/or Stelvio and then DN22.

Is anyone else considering the possible stelvio trip September 12-14. There aren't details yet, but I was thinking we could just do it unplanned, barring a hotel or two.
I is in your loomz nibblin ur wirez
#bemoretut

Post Reply