Cars & Coffee Club Track Event Thursday 4th September

Strictly for tarmac whores
bingoking

Cars & Coffee Club Track Event Thursday 4th September

Post by bingoking » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Mark Ryan of The Cars & Coffee Club is a member on LEGS (Marx1961) and he has arranged a track event at Knockhill on 4th September. If anyone is interested please email Mark directly. His email address is mark-ryan@sky.com

I had a meeting today with Stuart Gray from Knockhill and between us we have identified at date for a personal Track Session for any of our group.

This event would be held on Thursday 4th September 2014 between the hours of 6pm and 8pm.

I would look to limit the number of Cars to approximately 30, although more can be accommodated if required.

Refreshments would be available during the event at Kinnairds Restaurant within the circuit and we would have full support for this event by having Medics(Hopefully not needed) and Marshalls on the Course.

The cost for the 2 Hours of track time, excluding food, would be £70 per Driver and Car, which is a greatly discounted price considering the staffing etc.

Could anyone who wishes to participate in this event please get back to me and I will add your names to the list of participants.

Kind Regards

Mark

EVENING TRACK EVENT FOR THE ‘CARS AND COFFEE’ CLUB