SIDC - Knockhill - Thursday 29th June (6-8pm)

Strictly for tarmac whores
TAMBO

Re: SIDC - Knockhill - Thursday 29th June (6-8pm)

Post by TAMBO » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:26 am

Had good fun tonight!!!, I'm also starting to enjoy the wet now

Dark

Post by Dark » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:47 am

rawsco wrote: Followed Dark for a good few laps, the polestar didn't half drag itself out the corners with the AWD... well pedalled :-) nice to see a tesla on the track at the end of the night. How much range did those few laps rob it of?
You weren't exactly hanging around yourself, especially into Duffas! Colin said available range went from >200 miles to <60 miles within a few laps! :)
2018 Lotus Exige Sport (metallic grey)
2015 Volvo V60 Polestar (rebel blue)

JohnStewart

Post by JohnStewart » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:49 am

It was a little wetter than I would have liked for a mid-summer evening track event, but great driving by everyone. Only one (false) red flag at the start of the event when a car slid onto the grass and the marshal thought they were stuck. Instead they were just waiting for a suitably large gap to safely return to the track. Cars were released from the pit lane again when the recovery truck was still half way around the track.

It wasn't a great night for photos due to the weather conditions and general darkness, but I've put a few up on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pg/FlatOutPhot ... 8900905672

See you all in September for our last one of the year.

John

mxvx

Post by mxvx » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:45 am

JohnStewart wrote:It was a little wetter than I would have liked for a mid-summer evening track event, but great driving by everyone. Only one (false) red flag at the start of the event when a car slid onto the grass and the marshal thought they were stuck. Instead they were just waiting for a suitably large gap to safely return to the track. Cars were released from the pit lane again when the recovery truck was still half way around the track.

It wasn't a great night for photos due to the weather conditions and general darkness, but I've put a few up on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pg/FlatOutPhot ... 8900905672

See you all in September for our last one of the year.

John
Thanks John - had great fun! :cheers

Stewart