Fiat Ducato

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
point n squirt

Fiat Ducato

Post by point n squirt » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:09 am

I will be putting my van up for sale shortly as i have a new one arriving Oct/Nov its a 08 Blue Ducato M2/H2 110ps. It has 63500 as of now and has wanted for nothing over the years ,biggest job was a gearbox repair at 35000 as 3rd is a week point apparently it has just had a new clutch in April and disks, pads, tyres,exhaust etc were all done last year. After year three its cost about £1000 a year to keep it tip top , every panel is straight , added extra leaf to the suspension couple of years ago also has toebar which rarely gets used [ball and pin] only ever had one garage undertake any work on it and they would be happy to give an account of works [chances are they will find some one to buy it]. I could have probably kept it for another year or two but gets to be a pain the two or three days a year its in getting niggles sorted also a new van is good for business image.Mot till April but would put a year on it anyway. Thought i would stick it on here first on the off chance. looking around £5K. 07768704368 Ian.
The Complete Building Solution
www.lindsayjoineryservices.co.uk