2007 Lotus 2 Eleven. Yellow. 17.5k miles *Prov. SOLD*

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
Simon82

2007 Lotus 2 Eleven. Yellow. 17.5k miles *Prov. SOLD*

Post by Simon82 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:31 am

So after much deliberation I'm considering selling my 2 Eleven. I have owned the car for just over a year now and have really enjoyed it. I would love to keep it and had planned to however as we enjoy touring as well as the odd track day and Sunday drive we would get more benefit from a slightly more practical car.

The car is a 2007/57 Lotus 2 Eleven 260 Cup (supercharged)in solar yellow. Car is build number 50 and started out in life as a launch edition car but was resprayed in 2012 by one of the previous owners as he didn't like black. ( there is a thread on seloc about it). To my knowledge the car hasn't had any accident damage.
Car was originally supplied by Murrays new before it went south of the border and comes with a decent history file( 2 Eleven's didn't come with service books so only receipts & MOT'S) 2 keys and two kill switches.
As it was my intention to keep the car I have spent quite a lot of money on it over the past year. This includes a brand new set of Ohlins dampers and springs (originals will be supplied with car if purchased by a member however they would need refurbished before use or could be sold for refurb). I have also fitted new braided brake lines and new pagid rs14 pads. While I was at it I also changed out the wing mirrors for new ones as they no longer held the position and have made access holes to the mounting nuts so if they need changing again or removed for any reason you no longer need to remove the clams.

Overall the condition of the car I would describe as very good. The car has paint protection film applied to the front, sills, sides and lower section of rear bumper and so it has very few stone chips. Front arches have been lined with dynamat to prevent starring from stones hitting the underside( there is 1 small one on passenger side)
Car is fitted with the 5 spoke forged alloyed finished in black, no kerb marks but there is some lacquer peel on the insides of the wheels.
Just prior to my purchasing the car it had the oil coolers and hoses replaced and also has a triple pass uprated radiator fitted.

In summary:- 2007 2 Eleven 260 Cup
Mileage:- 17500
Serviced last:- September 2016 by CMC
Previous owners:- 5
MOT Due:- 17th September 2017
Tyres:- Avon ZZR's all with 5+mm Tread remaining (fitted tail end of last year)
Suspension:- Ohlins 2 way adjustable coilovers with remote reservoirs (brand new)
Quick release momo steering wheel also fitted.
Price:- £34500

Essentially car is good to go for the summer and shouldn't need anything else doing for some time.
Any questions feel free to ask.
Private plate not included in sale.
More pictures available on request.
Thanks for looking.

2014 Audi RS4 Avant
2019 Porsche 718 GT4
2018 VW Transporter T6 (bike shed :) )