Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" (FALC)

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
Lazydonkey

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" (FALC)

Post by Lazydonkey » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:43 pm

Now sold

Selling my Galaxy Tab as....well no real logical reason....just that im not travelling as much anymore and i fancied a chromebook!

It's the gold 9.7" 32GB SM-t810 model and all the specs are here
http://www.samsung.com/uk/tablets/galax ... 10NZDEBTU/

So in a nutshell it's a ipad sized tablet that runs android, takes SD cards and is...well....better than an ipad.

Bought at the end of may last year so it's not even a year old yet so has a bit left of the manufacturers warranty left and then a year of the john lewis warranty. I've got the box and the original receipt.

It's got some tiny scuffs round the edge of metal bezel but i couldn't pick them out with the camera they are so small. If i didn't tell you they were there you wouldnt know. To all intents and purposes its as new. Screen is incredible, it's quick and easy to use but i was craving a keyboard and a new gadget, Also comes with the official £44 Samsung cover case that snaps onto the back of the tablet and protects it.

Its been used as my primary browsing device at home and ive watched countless hours of movies on it when travelling and I can't fault it.

Total price is still £440 new and they seem to be going for strong money on the bay....call it £220 delivered to an SE-er ?

i3s, Volvo and more pushbikes than strictly necessary.

....did i ever tell you about the Evora and VX220 i used to own?