S1 exige/motorsport conversion roof (non genuine)

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
Dan22h

S1 exige/motorsport conversion roof (non genuine)

Post by Dan22h » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:52 pm

For sale I have my original motorsport body conversion roof that has been fettled for correct fitment.

The roof was used to take a mold for my carbon fibre roof and is now no longer required, the molding process has caused some damage to the roof in the form of pulled paint/filler as well as some cracking in small areas. I can supply a matching clamp and seals should anyone be interested, the roof has bond in fasteners for the clamp and rear clam already fitted it just needs them uncovered again. please note I have no idea if this will fit correctly on a genuine Exige as for one it's not a genuine roof and it's also been fettled to fit aftermarket body work.

more information can be found in my build thread here http://forums.seloc.org/viewthread.php? ... 390&page=1

I'm looking for ~£140 although open to offers, I can deliver anywhere in Scotland for the cost of fuel although collection would be preferred.