2009 Mini Cooper - another car sold on SE

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
woody

2009 Mini Cooper - another car sold on SE

Post by woody » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:57 am

59 Plate Mini Cooper in red with a black roof & mirrors. Options ticked at new include the Pepper pack (mats, mood lighting, glovebox, USB audio, Bluetooth for calls, Aux-in), satin silver interior trim (upgrade at new), a wheel upgrade at new that keeps the more comfortable 15” wheels but in a nicer style and clear indicators & side repeaters.

Car has been owned by my partner from new and is now on 93000 miles, mostly on the M77 and around town in Glasgow. A recent change of job means Joanna is using her car for work and has decided after 8 years it’s time for a newer mini.

4 Good Hankook Kinergy tyres (non-runflat, that car was spec’d without the runflat option)
Full service history – BMW / MINI TLC for the first 5 years, an independent since (AM Mechanical Services, A guy I did my apprenticeship with & worked alongside for 13 years)
Full service yesterday with filters, plugs and oil changed.
New front discs and pads yesterday, all Pagid brand.
Rear pads were replaced 14000 miles ago with a new rear caliper – Minis are notorious for sticky/failed rear calipers, both have now been replaced.
Car drives very well and has been very economical to run; tyres typically last 30k, the front brakes lasted 60k and the on board computer shows circa 49mpg
The MOT is out late November, but as I’ve no doubt it’ll pass, we can put a full year’s MOT on it.
Bodywork has typical blemishes for a car of this age.
Car is HPI clear, has no finance on it and has been involved in no accidents.

Car has a Tut Towers 2012 sticker as I took it along, happy to leave it on for an SE buyer :)

The car is in Ayrshire but we're up in Glasgow most weekends and Joanna works around Paisley. I'll get some more up to date photos over the weekend, but the Kylesku bridge phos was at the recent SE camping trip.

£2500, deal available for SEr of course.