S2 Exige NA 190 - Maybe/possibly/might sell!

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
ClarkyBoy

S2 Exige NA 190 - Maybe/possibly/might sell!

Post by ClarkyBoy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:19 am

Possibly selling my Exige,

Long story short, I've been offered something i quite fancy, but something has to go, and the exige was last in so will be first out as my e30 is here to stay.

Here are the headlines, if anyone is interested then get in touch and I will happily provide as much info as you want!

2005 (55) NA Toyota 190 Exige
Yellow (Saffron Yellow I believe) with black y spoke OEM Exige wheels.
65,000 miles
Both keys, original books etc with the car
FSH - last service (major) was carried out by CMC in January, at the same time i had him fit a spitfire toe link kit, full geo and give it a good once over for me.
I also fitted new front tyres in January (AD08R) an new rears go on tomorrow (AD08R)
I replaced the brake pads all round last week also.

The car has been absolutely awesome to own, never skips a beat and being a toyota engine it never seems to use a drop of oil and the coolant level never moves, temperature gauge never gets bothered in traffic or when being driven 'spiritedly' !

The car is pretty much original, However I have replaced the Blaupunkt radio with a decent one that works properly, fitted a TRD airbox, and the car has a stage 3 lotus motorsport exhaust. The car also has a momo quick release steering wheel.

I still have the original radio, steering wheel and airbox should the potential buyer want them too. in addition I also have fitted the soft top mounting kit and have a soft roof for it. I also have an outdoor car cover for the car that has never been used by me as i have a garage.

There are some bits of paintwork that require attention (due to stone chips and a mark on the door where someone has keyed the car) but this is booked in to get done.

I don't really have much of an idea of what to sell the car at so i am open to offers, I think somewhere in the region of £22,500 is reasonable.

Here are some pretty pictures.

ImageUntitled by clarkyboySE, on Flickr

Vanlife Sprinter
E30 318is / axle stand spec
987.2 Cayman S
[#]=///=[#] ‘88 Panda 4x4
BSA B31
MF35