MWB van racking ( sprinter ) and other bits ( inverter, propex Heater)

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
KevD

MWB van racking ( sprinter ) and other bits ( inverter, propex Heater)

Post by KevD » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:05 pm

Bit of an odd one maybe.. and pretty removed from lotus :lol:

I've bought an ex utility van for convert to a good sized camper . Currently striping out the very expensive racking they put it so looking to move it on. It would also be suitable for install in a garage as space saving option.
Each side is 3m long , pics below should detail the layout. I'm keeping the heater so the clothing cupboard is now unheated .

Generally good condition , little bit of chipped paint and rust but I'll give it a good clean shortly . The only bits damaged are the yellow poles as hand grips at back.

£250 sound fair ? Would also swap for 12v compressor fridge, sprinter/crafter alloys / good mwb rhino rack/ dent removal/ plastidip or wrap funding /window fitting/ solar panel etc etc

Also selling sprinter mwb bulkhead £25, 1000w inverter (not utility but a previous one ) £25, propex gas heater with controller £65 ( untested but expect it to work, sure we could rig it up to test ) , motorhome power unit (untested and not needed by me) £30