Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Limited Edition (sold)

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
DDtB
Dodgy Dave the Ba***rd

Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Limited Edition (sold)

Post by DDtB » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:55 am

I bought this Epiphone in 2007 or 2008 I think... on a whim, just because I fell in love with the look of it and I'm a sucker for a limited edition.

Truth is that I never bonded with it and I'm more of a strat/tele fan, so going to sell and put the cash towards a new Fender.

In terms of condition, it's almost mint. Having been stored in the house since new and rarely played, I've still managed to pick up a tiny ding on the back of the neck somehow. It's in the region of 2-3mm maybe. Tried to photograph it but it's hard to see on the gloss neck finish. Being hyper-critical too, if you move it around in the light it sometimes looks like some of the gold has started to slightly fade on the pickup covers, probably from me cleaning it to keep it shiny. It's not obvious but you can tell if you really look for it. I've actually still got the protective cover on the scratch guard too, it's hardly been played.

I put it into Merchant City Music for a full set up a few weeks ago and put a new set of D'Addario balanced tension 10s on it (at a total cost of £64), to see if I could bond after not touching it for years, but not to be. Still just isn't the right guitar for me, no matter how pretty it is to look at.

Hoping to get £300 for it. Will chuck in the strap and a gig bag to, if that helps!

Cheers,

Dave.