Free Money!!!!!

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
point n squirt

Free Money!!!!!

Post by point n squirt » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:32 pm

Ok so i have your attention , I've been given the opportunity to find a tenant for large warehouse in Edinburgh, naturally SE was my first thought as someone on here always knows someone in the know, so if you have a company or can generate a lead which results in the property being let please
PM me as a VERY large finders fee would be coming your way. Most of you will already know the building as its next to the extreme karting, so nice and handy. Description below

4 Huly Hill Road, Edinburgh, EH28 8PH is one of the best quality industrial units available at Newbridge. The 32,000 Sq Feet unit is located at Edinburgh Interchange, strategically situated at the heart of East Central Scotland’s motorway network and only 2 miles from Edinburgh Airport.

The property benefits from 6 meters eaves height rising to 8 meters at the apex, secure yard at the back, large customer parking at the front, commercial access through 2 up and over doors, and two storey office accommodation to a high specification
£200,000 PA is the asking price but in these uncertain times im sure there's a deal to be done. Thanks Guys
The Complete Building Solution
www.lindsayjoineryservices.co.uk