Canyon Ultimate CF SL Ultegra - sold

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
woody

Canyon Ultimate CF SL Ultegra - sold

Post by woody » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:38 pm

Canyon Ultimate CF SL in size small / 53CM. Full carbon frame and fork. I'm 5'9" / 175cm, canyon smalls seem to be larger than other brands. Bike spec is as it left the factory except for the Schwalbe One 25mm tyres and Swiss stop brake pads. So full ultegra, Mavic Ksyrium elite wheels, Fizik Antares saddle, canyon S13 carbon seatpost, Ritchey logic 42cm bars and 90mm stem.

Cassette, chain, brake blocks and cables have been replaced as required, all are low miles and in good condition. The bike had been recently serviced and checked over, it's in great condition and ready to go. The owners handbook and hoses for swapping the internal cables address included and I can throw in a set of Look keo pedals if required.

The bike comes in at around 7.3kg, comes with the canyon bottle cages down and has an uncut steerer.

The bike is in Glasgow Southside, near Pollock park. I can deliver around greater Glasgow and in Ayrshire. I still have the original canyon shipping box so can post at buyers expense.

£990 - SE pricing available.

online photo hosting