Silverstone Classic Tickets

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
brian

Silverstone Classic Tickets

Post by brian » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:14 am

I've received an email from Jan Blom who runs BendsandCurves road trips, I was on their Stelvio trip in 2019 which was excellent and well organised.

Unfortunately he's had to cancel his Silverstone Classic tour due to the Covid quarantine restrictions and has a number of tickets available.

I can't manage this but said I'd post here to see if there was any interest. Details are copied below and if interested you can email Jan at info@bendsandcurves.com

Cheers,
Brian

How are you doing? I hope all is good at your end.

This year at Silverstone Classic (30 July to 1 August) the 25th anniversary of the Lotus Elise will be celebrated with a track parade on Sunday 1 August.

I had planned a trip from mainland Europe to Silverstone for a group of Elise owners. Sadly, I have decided to cancel the tour. People from abroad have to quarantine themselves for 8 days, also after 19 July when Covid19 regulations in the UK will be dropped for the greater part. Being fully vaccinated isn't enough, as long as you're not vaccinated in the UK.

For the group participants, I have ordered very special infield Club Lotus 'Car Club Display' tickets. These are three day weekend tickets for Silverstone Classic (Friday-Saturday-Sunday) with infield parking at Club Lotus stand (valid for 1 car + 2 people) for all three days AND entrance to the track parade.

These tickets are worth 130 British pounds (again, valid for 2 persons). Which is a bargain, because a Silverstone Classic ticket for 1 August for one person without parking will cost you around 60 UK pounds.

Since we're not able to go, I was wondering if you would like to buy one of the Car Club Display tickets from me. Please let me know what you think.

Best wishes, all the best,
--
Jan Blom
www.bendsandcurves.com
+31 6 2866 2491

campbell

Re: Silverstone Classic Tickets

Post by campbell » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:23 pm

Already going.

This is a brilliant event so if you are thinking of going, do it.

Such a shame for the organiser and Euro participants
http://www.rathmhor.com | Coaching, training, consultancy