Various bike parts road and gravel, Shimano - crsnks, mechs, seatpost, headset etc ...

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
woody

Various bike parts road and gravel, Shimano - crsnks, mechs, seatpost, headset etc ...

Post by woody » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:11 pm

Please see this link for photos:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycle-acces ... 1410831815

Going through the bike spares I have and selling what's no longer required. A change of plans this summer means a few things I'd been keeping are no longer required.

Braze on Shimano Ultegra R8000 front mech, brand new in box, only opened for photos - £40

Shimano Ultegra R8000 cranks / chainset 52/36 rings and 170mm cranks - taken off a new bike for a power meter just after it was bought. No discernable wear, couple of marks - £150

Shimano Ultegra R8000 RX clutch rear mech - the mechanical shift and clutch version of the ultegra medium cage mech. Clutch reduces chain slsp esp. off road. Shimano rates it for up to an 11-34 cassette with 2x, but I used it with 11-42 and 1x with no issues. - £40

Shimano Ultegra 11-34 cassette - used briefly with the above rear mech and a 2x front set up - £30

Canyon S15 carbon leaf spring type seatpost. Excellent seat post for road and gravel, the leaf spring/ split set up allows good vertical compliance smoothing out the road considerably Will fit any round 27.2mm seattube, logos are all stealthy so doesn't shout canyon. Fits saddles with round rails only. Some marking to finish - £80

Hope headset, black. Used for around a thousand miles, switched out for a purple headset instead. Some slight abrasion marks from cable rub. Bearings are perfect. Fit is SHIS Headset specificaiton – ZS44/28.6 EC44/40. Was fitted new to a Fairlight Secan, let bearing is 1.5" top is 1 1/8th". - £40

Praxis works zayante cranks 170mm with praxis narrow wide 1X 40 Tooth chainring. Excellent stiff and light crankset, bearings to suit English threaded frame included. 30-28mm crank spindle. Cranks are in good serviceable condition but have some marks and heel rub - the angle of my feet and winter boots means I put heel rub onto cranks from the first ride. Cranks will take 2x praxis road rings without any issue - £80

Various pairs of 160mm road discs. All pairs are 1.6 - 1.7mm thick. They're 1.8mm new, minimum is 1.5. - £20 a pair