2005 V8 Vantage - £29,500

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
StiflerMR2

2005 V8 Vantage - £29,500

Post by StiflerMR2 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:29 am

Hey all, up for sale is my 05 V8 Vantage. The pictures are from the advert from when I bought it earlier this year as they look great and I am terrible at photos! I had planned to keep this for a long time as it had been a dream car of mine but an opportunity to move house arose and so I need funds to reduce the mortgage.

It's currently on 39,600 miles (but it will go up) and I'm looking for £29,500

Prior to me collecting the car it had all wheels refurbished, the air conditioning system replaced, calipers painted with new Aston decals put on and all the stays were replaced as these are know to fail (bonnet, boot and doors). MoT and Service are due March of next year and being the 05 it has the cheaper road tax and the better engine internals (I'm led to believe!)

Car is mechanically great, pulls really well and makes a fantastic noise. There is a lot of life left in the consumables and I fitted 4 Michelin Pilot Sport 4's to the car prior to collection. The clutch has not been replaced and while heavy has no slip in it. I drove a few before buying this one and it's clutch was by far the best.

The interior is in great condition, outside is also in great condition with one point of note: someone pushed out a small dent in the back bumper once upon a time and you can sometimes see a slight high point in the bumper. It does not bother me but it will do some people. I'm not sure on cost to fix but I might have it done prior to sale to make it tip top.

I've loved every drive in it and the noise makes every trip a special occasion. Other than that, if you have any question please just shout, will do a deal for an S_Er as always!

-Mark.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GwUC2CHNfHsJtUPs6

ETA: Forgot price and mileage details and the link to pictures should actually work now!