Cannondale SuperSix Evo road bike (sold)

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
Lazydonkey

Cannondale SuperSix Evo road bike (sold)

Post by Lazydonkey » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:32 am

Much loved, Immaculate 2017 (facelift) Supersix Evo for sale.

Specs are;
- 56cm (I'm 5' 11 / 180cm)
- Upgraded groupset (now Shimano R7000 105 fitted in 2021)
- Hunt 36 Carbon Aero Wide Wheels (£849 from hunt)
- 28mm Pirelli Pzero Race TLR
- Running tubeless with 2 month old Stans RACE fluid
- Fabric Line Pro Saddle (which matches the matt / gloss black pattern perfectly)
- 3T bars
- Lizard skins bar tape fitted in March
- Shimano 105 SPD SL pedals
- 7.8 kgs as it is just now but could go lower (seatpost, bars and saddle being the most obvious candidates).

I'm the first and only owner and this bike has been my summer nice day bike since I bought it. Hardly ever seen rain and never on the road during the winter.

There are a couple of tiny scuffs and usage marks but nothing significant. The colourway makes it look really modern compared to some of the other paint schemes of the time.

I've got receipts for all upgrades bar the bars and happy to pass them on to the new owner.

Bike is serviced in March every year by Billy Bilslands and this year I've also just had a pre-sale service completed at a cost of £140 (receipt available.)

Needs absolutely nothing and is ready to go.

I've listed it higher on other platforms but the special SE price is...

£1,200 with the carbon hunts (as pictured)
£700 with alloy mavics

Open to close offers, but not looking for swaps as I've already got it's replacement. Would make the ideal first proper road bike for someone.
Focus ST estate, i3s and more pushbikes than strictly necessary.

....did i ever tell you about the Evora and VX220 i used to own?