2007 Purple Elise

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
duggiesmith

2007 Purple Elise

Post by duggiesmith » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:53 pm

After 17 years of ownership, it's time to part with my cherished Elise.
Many of you will know the car from various meetings over the years, so you will know this is a difficult decision for me to make. But it paves the way for an upgrade to a V6 Exige.
The details are as follows:
2007 Elise S in purple (Aubergine) a very rare colour indeed
134bhp
ULEZ compliant
83,000 miles
Comes with hardtop and soft top, as well as an outdoor cover, designed specifically for the Elise.
Alpine stereo with iPod Connector (I'll even throw in my 2007 iPod, although I apologise for the music that will be on it.
The Air Con no longer works, as is the case with many similar models.
It has been my daily driver for 17 years, so I'm making no claims that it is in mint condition. There are a few minor stonechips and the wheels could maybe do with being refurbished. However, I'd say it's still in pretty good condition.
It did a handful of track days in it's early years, but none recently.
Full Service History from Craig Moncrieff, initially from Murray Motors and subsequently from CMC cars when he went independent.
The next service and MOT are due in March, which I'll cover.
It will also have a new battery.
The car is probably as standard as it could be.
It'll be going on Autotrader/Pistonheads for a competitive £17k, but I thought I'd offer it up here first, for a knockdown £16k. I'd love to see it stay in the SE threshold.
You're more than welcome to inspect it or ask any questions. I'll be completely honest with you.
Duggie

There are 3 types of people in the world. Those that can add up and those that can't.

Aubergine Elise S