Final Edition 390 Exige

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
smee

Final Edition 390 Exige

Post by smee » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:04 pm

LOTUS EXIGE SPORT 2022
For Sale.
The car I was never going to sell, reluctantly now for sale.
Lotus Exige Final Edition 390.
The only final edition car in this specification, lotus racing green with tan leather interior.
This was the only deviation spec interior car built by lotus so if you really want that iconic green and tan then this is your only chance.
5400 miles, one owner, full lotus service history, one year manufacturer warranty remaining.
Options specced from the factory include:
carbon aero pack
carbon louvred engine cover
yellow calipers
J-hook two piece discs
Lotus valved stainless exhaust
Interior carpets
Radio delete
Air conditioning
Cruise control
Tan leather seats, door cards and transmission tunnel, Carbon still covers
Interior colour pack.
£13k worth of factory extras.
Like all Final Edition cars it has the gorgeous digital dash, switchable modes and shift lights.
The car was protected with full body PPF before it was registered and so the paint is as it left the factory. I also added rubber splitter protection under the front carbon splitter before it even left the showroom!
I wanted the road usability of the 390 on bilsteins with the look and sound of the 420. For me this was the perfect Exige.
Car has been cherished, enjoyed and will always be remembered. Garaged year round and protected with a custom indoor cover.
Included in the sale is the number plate.
No outstanding finance.
Aberdeenshire Based
This really was one of the very last cars off the production line, a fitting tribute to the 111 chassis and a true one off.
£75,000.

Message me for photos or see the pistonheads and. Cheers
https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/16559216
S1 Elise - LRG MMC
Exige 390 LRG
GR Yaris
Leighton T6.1