Wanted S1 Exige

Sell your car or parts in here. NOTE - queries are private so can't be posted on the forum. Just PM the seller.
ttandrewex

Wanted S1 Exige

Post by ttandrewex » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:42 pm

On the lookout for S1 Exige (pref Orange or Yellow) but color doesnt really matter must have sports seats and harnesses, not to bothered about other options i.e. aircon etc. although car does have to be in good condition and ideally less than 25k on the clock and resonabily priced .

Anyone know of any going ?

Gareth

Post by Gareth » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:45 pm

ONe on autotrader...based in scotland too with 9K miles.
Silver

simon
Site Admin

Post by simon » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:21 pm

Just missed out on Koopa's one I think. I'm sure a guy on seloc said he'd bought it.

Weclome to you too :welcome

ttandrewex

Post by ttandrewex » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:36 pm

Gareth, yeh seen the one on autotrader, will hopefully look at it next weekend, although not having the sports seats is a real dissadvantage, heard there really hard to get hold of.

Simon, yeh when I contacted koopa when he was advertising it he had decided to keep it, but recently I think he had the opertunity of a skyline and sold the car to someone on selec.

ttandrewex

Post by ttandrewex » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:59 pm

shooomer, the reds one been for sale on autotrader for a little while, think its got sparco seats, which dont quite fit the car right.

Too picky I know, I did have a deposit down on the first exige I looked at but the buyer pulled out at the last minute as someone else offered him the same deal as me but without the sale dependaning on a lotus inspection :x