Croft / Anglesey video

Show us your pictures and videos
Kinger

Croft / Anglesey video

Post by Kinger » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:57 pm

It was a great weekend with Gordon, Malcolm, Andy and Baz down at Croft last weekend. Absolutely love Croft with its fast flowing corner even though I had a bit of a brain fart at the sharp left hander after the long straight. Anglesey was a mixed bag of torrential rain in the morning and glorious sunshine in the afternoon.

A few nostalgic laps following a heavily modified Ford Anglia, I had been talking to Gordon the previous night about my first car, an Anglia with a mighty 37bhp engine, well this one had a bit more power.

Watch on YouTube

I'll add a few more clips seperately

Kinger

Re: Croft / Anglesey video

Post by Kinger » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:09 pm

A few clear laps

Watch on YouTube

My Brain fart lap. I'm blaming the new pads, I had quite a few lock ups through out the day. You had to push really hard and their was not a lot of stop then the wheels would just lock. I'll be putting the CL rc5's back in.

Watch on YouTube

A very wet Anglesey, track was very quiet when wet. Way preferred Croft, done Anglesey twice now and won't be back. That said the last time was a bit of a blurr.

Watch on YouTube

C7Steve

Re: Croft / Anglesey video

Post by C7Steve » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:50 pm

Thanks for posting the videos up Kinger. :thumbsup

Good job you had some grass run off in video 3 and it looks like you had a private session at times with it being so quiet on track.

I was waiting for Andy G and Baz to come bombing past in each video. :lol:

Steve.