Ally Rennie - 360 Complete Detailing

Anything goes in here.....
Eric K

Re: Ally Rennie - 360 Complete Detailing

Post by Eric K » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Indeed, I wasn't drawing parallels Tut - just saying that I couldn't help thinking about Tim.

To be clear, I have no idea what his circumstances were leading up to what happened.

I was told there was some background but I purposefully didn't ask about it.

I just wanted to remember enjoying the fella's company.

If there was something sinister; I don't want, or need, to know about it.

Very very sad but life goes on and, hopefully, the sun will still come up tomorrow.

Cheers,

Eric :)
Slow, slow, quick, quick, slow ...

Jeremy

Post by Jeremy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Shocked and saddened to read this about Ally. He done some work for me a while back on the Volvo and seemed like a decent chap.

However he made a bit of a James Hunt of it and I wasn't overly impressed with his workmanship. Got the impression he was a decent amatuer detailer operating out of his depth and chasing some easy money.

Anyway thanks for posting this up Lewis, must have been a tough thing to do but certainly the right thing :thumbsup

Regards,

Jeremy
Elise S1 Red Edition
Volvo S90 Momentum Edition
M140 Shadow Edition

point n squirt

Post by point n squirt » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:06 am

Jeremy wrote:Shocked and saddened to read this about Ally. He done some work for me a while back on the Volvo and seemed like a decent chap.

However he made a bit of a James Hunt of it and I wasn't overly impressed with his workmanship. Got the impression he was a decent amatuer detailer operating out of his depth and chasing some easy money.

Anyway thanks for posting this up Lewis, must have been a tough thing to do but certainly the right thing :thumbsup

Regards,

Jeremy
Dito had a similar experiance.
The Complete Building Solution
www.lindsayjoineryservices.co.uk

Stevoraith

Post by Stevoraith » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:43 am

Jeremy wrote: Got the impression he was a decent amatuer detailer operating out of his depth and chasing some easy money.
Ditto. Didn't do anything wrong to my car but didn't do anything I couldn't have done myself. I just put it down to the fact that different people have different expectations and assumed the people who wrote glowing reviews didn't have any detailing skills themselves.

Not sure if it's particularly helpful to be jumping on this bandwagon though- it's not like anyone will be using his services for a while :?
VX220 2.2 - Gone
BMW 335d Touring F31- Fastest car on the road
MINI Cooper 1.5- More fun than the BMW

S111Y TT

Post by S111Y TT » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:02 am

Tut has put up photo's on here of Luke, I and Clare in the jacuzzi as pups. Ally has visited and stayed at our house. Nothing came of it he was a good chap and this is quite strange news. It is hard to decide how to handle it.

My opinion is that it sounds shady. Unless we actually know the circumstances I don't think we can judge. Looking at Facebook photos posted by a mother. Obviously wasn't bad stuff as he only received a "warning" so to speak. You go on the sex offenders list for peeing in public at 2am, so I don't think you have to try very hard to get on it. His error was in not staying at his residence and not declaring his status. Are we that surprised, if he announced it what chance would he have at his new relationship. I don't know. Sounds horrible either way, if he is guilty then it's a shock, if the whole thing has been exaggerated then a good guy has gone to waste. My 2p.

Anyway, who the hell goes camping in December where its too cold to even go for a pee outside without the worry of it falling off.
Ian Duncan

j2 lot

Post by j2 lot » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:19 am

Know what you're saying Ian but the initial exclusion conditions and the severity of the sentence would indicate there is an element of seriousness about the initial offence.
Without the facts we'll never really know and tbh I would rather not know.
Its still a sad situation though.
2015 Lotus Evora
2020 Skoda Kodiaq Sportline

tut
Barefoot Ninja

Post by tut » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:14 am

Eric, obviously I never posted anything on the Forum concerning what had driven Tim to take his life, but it was nothing that we would have been ashamed of.

tut

Eric K

Post by Eric K » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Thanks for that Tut.

It gives me a degree of comfort to hear this.

To be honest, I stuck my head in the sand a bit but I think my motives were sound.

I hope to see JohnS this week so, given your asurance, I'll maybe now ask about it.

Take care man.

Cheers,

Eric :)
Slow, slow, quick, quick, slow ...

Scotty C
Meat

Post by Scotty C » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:35 am

would it be wrong of me to put "Happy birthday, hope your having a good time" on his FB page?
"Here for a good time not a long time"

mckeann

Post by mckeann » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:25 am

:lol: his 'room' mate might tell pass it on to him

j2 lot

Post by j2 lot » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:33 am

Scotty C wrote:would it be wrong of me to put "Happy birthday, hope your having a good time" on his FB page?
:damnfunny
2015 Lotus Evora
2020 Skoda Kodiaq Sportline

LY055SCO

Post by LY055SCO » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:11 am

I've avoided commenting on this thread as I found myself closer to this than I wished to be. I will not defend him, he had conditions to live by and he chose to break them. I also have personal reasons to be disgruntled with him and have cut any ties. However I will add he was released on December 16th and will have no doubt read all of the above by now. As a fellow human being I hope he can turn it around.

Scott.