Craig Moncrieff thank you.

The place to post personal experience of Lotus related services and retailers.
C7Steve

Re: Craig Moncrieff thank you.

Post by C7Steve » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Thanks very much to Craig and the team for getting my car back to its best again. :thumbsup

With the warranty and three years free servicing which was included when I bought the car now finished, it was time to take the car to Craig’s where I trust him to give me a first class service and to answer any of my questions with the honesty which makes it a pleasure when getting any extra work done.

It was the big service this time for the Exige which included the replacement of the spark plugs. I also got the geometry altered and the car feels so much better. I had a few laugh out loud moments coming home via the Glenshee road feeling how much more extra grip there is now while cornering. Craig also addressed a few problems which should have been completed properly previously (nothing to do with Craig and his team for clarification) and I was shocked at some of the things that were brought to my attention. I also asked Craig to attend to a few minor details and they were all completed as promised.

Thanks again Craig. :cheers

Steve.

mik

Post by mik » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:45 pm

Service and MOT today - all taken care of quickly, painlessly and efficiently. Plus a chinwag and a much needed (car) wash too. Thanks MrM. :)
2014 Evora S Sports Racer for him
2017 Jaguar F-Pace 3.0D S for her

Sparky

Post by Sparky » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:10 pm

Service and MOT done on the Exige – excellent service as always. :)

Sparky

Post by Sparky » Mon May 20, 2019 10:59 pm

New tyres and a misfire fixed with no hassles! Thanks again Craig. :)

Kinger

Post by Kinger » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:29 pm

Big thanks to Craig,

I just realised my Exige would be needing a big 4 year service and an MOT before our Zandvoort/Zolder trip. That combined with me being away for a couple of weeks had me panicking, quick call to Craig and date agreed. So up early this morning to drop the car at Craig’s, I headed off to see “Brittania” and car all ready when I got back. Brilliant service, really does help not having to make a double journey from Aberdeen 👍👍 “ Top job”