Anyone out there?

Anything goes in here.....
User avatar
H8OAG
Posts: 2517
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Comrie (God's Waiting Room)

Anyone out there?

Post by H8OAG » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:21 pm

This forum is so quiet .....you could hear a mouse fart at 200 yd’s

Do the same rules apply?

S1 - Heterosexuals
S2 - Homosexuals
S3 - LGBT

Evora.......you make up your own mind on that one


Seriously

Nice to see some familiar names still alive and contributing ......with Campbell answering most threads


:cheers
Younger member of Team Still Game

99 Lotus Elise 111S.....Heterosexual Spec ...S1
BMW X5
Porsche Macan S
Merida Matt 40
Ducati Scrambler
Monkey Bike with 125cc conversion
Honda 250 Race Quad
Dyson Animal - Cordless

User avatar
delands
Posts: 1699
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Dolphinton
Contact:

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by delands » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:58 pm

Lurking, as always, David 'DEL' Darling ..
DEL

2014 Lotus Elise SE - Macau Edition
2019 Kia Piccanto
2006 Citroen C4 Coupe

User avatar
ruadh08
Posts: 1254
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:49 pm
Location: Sunny Perthshire

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by ruadh08 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:06 pm

First time I have logged in for over 6 months, seems to be a forum for M2 and M4 owners now! I think I started a trend............
Paul G

The elder, occasionally more sensible member of "Team Still Game"

User avatar
ruadh08
Posts: 1254
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:49 pm
Location: Sunny Perthshire

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by ruadh08 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Del, your old Exige sits outside my office window most days, sadly its not mine, but one of my tenants!
Paul G

The elder, occasionally more sensible member of "Team Still Game"

User avatar
mckeann
Posts: 5344
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:20 am
Location: Bo'ness

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by mckeann » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:24 pm

H8OAG wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:21 pm
This forum is so quiet .....you could hear a mouse fart at 200 yd’s

Do the same rules apply?

S1 - Heterosexuals
S2 - Homosexuals
S3 - LGBT

Evora.......you make up your own mind on that one


Seriously

Nice to see some familiar names still alive and contributing ......with Campbell answering most threads


:cheers

The new S1 is the bmw M140i (thinking mans choice eh Sanjoy)
The new S2 is the Bmw M2/M4
The new S3 is the bmw 640d

User avatar
delands
Posts: 1699
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Dolphinton
Contact:

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by delands » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:25 pm

The white S2.. Nice.. Longest time I had a specific model.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

DEL

2014 Lotus Elise SE - Macau Edition
2019 Kia Piccanto
2006 Citroen C4 Coupe

User avatar
renmure
Posts: 3425
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:13 pm
Location: Arbroath(ish)

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by renmure » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:29 pm

I log in occasionally to find out how my Stratos is coming on.




I think
Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Wanted: Train.

User avatar
delands
Posts: 1699
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Dolphinton
Contact:

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by delands » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:30 pm

Keep us updated with that Stratos..

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

DEL

2014 Lotus Elise SE - Macau Edition
2019 Kia Piccanto
2006 Citroen C4 Coupe

User avatar
H8OAG
Posts: 2517
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Comrie (God's Waiting Room)

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by H8OAG » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:35 pm

mckeann wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:24 pm
H8OAG wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:21 pm
This forum is so quiet .....you could hear a mouse fart at 200 yd’s

Do the same rules apply?

S1 - Heterosexuals
S2 - Homosexuals
S3 - LGBT

Evora.......you make up your own mind on that one


Seriously

Nice to see some familiar names still alive and contributing ......with Campbell answering most threads


:cheers

The new S1 is the bmw M140i (thinking mans choice eh Sanjoy)
The new S2 is the Bmw M2/M4
The new S3 is the bmw 640d

WankR.......can’t argue with that
Younger member of Team Still Game

99 Lotus Elise 111S.....Heterosexual Spec ...S1
BMW X5
Porsche Macan S
Merida Matt 40
Ducati Scrambler
Monkey Bike with 125cc conversion
Honda 250 Race Quad
Dyson Animal - Cordless

User avatar
H8OAG
Posts: 2517
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Comrie (God's Waiting Room)

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by H8OAG » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:39 pm

renmure wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:29 pm
I log in occasionally to find out how my Stratos is coming on.




I think
Jim

You need this as well

I used to beat them off with a sh*t stick wearing this in my formative years


https://youtu.be/AifS5iIrH-A
Younger member of Team Still Game

99 Lotus Elise 111S.....Heterosexual Spec ...S1
BMW X5
Porsche Macan S
Merida Matt 40
Ducati Scrambler
Monkey Bike with 125cc conversion
Honda 250 Race Quad
Dyson Animal - Cordless

User avatar
H8OAG
Posts: 2517
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Comrie (God's Waiting Room)

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by H8OAG » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:41 pm

delands wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:58 pm
Lurking, as always, David 'DEL' Darling ..
Evening Del
Younger member of Team Still Game

99 Lotus Elise 111S.....Heterosexual Spec ...S1
BMW X5
Porsche Macan S
Merida Matt 40
Ducati Scrambler
Monkey Bike with 125cc conversion
Honda 250 Race Quad
Dyson Animal - Cordless

User avatar
delands
Posts: 1699
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Dolphinton
Contact:

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by delands » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:49 pm

H8OAG wrote:
delands wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:58 pm
Lurking, as always, David 'DEL' Darling ..
Evening Del
Evening all..

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

DEL

2014 Lotus Elise SE - Macau Edition
2019 Kia Piccanto
2006 Citroen C4 Coupe

User avatar
Dominic
Posts: 14306
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:14 am
Location: Milton Of Campsie
Contact:

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by Dominic » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:06 pm

Good to hear from you Mr B! I Still lurk from time to time, but the place has gone a bit quiet. I think Campbell might still be around though :o)

Would be good to have a catch up - it's been a while! Give me a shout.
http://www.dsaccountancy.com

1999 Lotus Elise Sport 135'99

User avatar
C7Steve
Posts: 3833
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:00 pm
Location: Aberdeen

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by C7Steve » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:19 pm

:wave


Steve.

User avatar
H8OAG
Posts: 2517
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Location: Comrie (God's Waiting Room)

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by H8OAG » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:23 pm

Dominic wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:06 pm
Good to hear from you Mr B! I Still lurk from time to time, but the place has gone a bit quiet. I think Campbell might still be around though :o)

Would be good to have a catch up - it's been a while! Give me a shout.

Hi Dom

When the salt evaporates from the roads I would enjoy a blat down the crow road for a meet
Younger member of Team Still Game

99 Lotus Elise 111S.....Heterosexual Spec ...S1
BMW X5
Porsche Macan S
Merida Matt 40
Ducati Scrambler
Monkey Bike with 125cc conversion
Honda 250 Race Quad
Dyson Animal - Cordless

Post Reply